Code of Conduct
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2019/2020

NEW: Springfield - Rewind: Walking On The Sun!

Rewind: Walking On The Sun by Springfield is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Rewind: Walking On The Sun was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, ginger, pink pepper and cardamom; middle notes are geranium, lavender and thyme; base notes are cedar, tonka bean and moss.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Springfield - Rewind: The Feeling Of The Night!

Rewind: The Feeling Of The Night by Springfield is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Rewind: The Feeling Of The Night was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon, tangerine and pepper; middle notes are lavender and hazelnut; base notes are cedar, vetiver and labdanum.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Porsche Design - Porsche Design | 180 Blue!

Porsche Design | 180 Blue is a new perfume by Porsche Design for men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by E.A. Cosmetics.

Perfumers

Nicolas Beaulieu, IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances)

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Melozone, Cedar-apple rust, Black pepper
    Heart Notes
    Lavender, Clary sage, Nutmeg
    Base Notes
    Cashmeran, Vetiver

NEW: Bath & Body Works - Atlantic!

"A refreshing blend of coastal citrus, sea mist & clean woods".
    "Our master perfumers created a unique blend of the finest ingredients for a long-lasting fragrance experience in this concentrated cologne for men." -Brand Info.
    Atlantic was launched in 2020.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Tranquilidade!

Tranquilidade by Chlorophylla is a Floral Green fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Tranquilidade was launched in 2019. The fragrance features herbal notes.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Sonhe Bem Alto!

Sonhe Bem Alto by Chlorophylla is a Floral Fruity fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Sonhe Bem Alto was launched in 2019. The fragrance features floral notes, fruity notes and sweet notes.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Aqui Tem Amor!

Aqui Tem Amor by Chlorophylla is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aqui Tem Amor was launched in 2019. The fragrance features floral notes, fruity notes and woodsy notes.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Marro Urban!

Marro Urban by Chlorophylla is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Marro Urban was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, anise, green apple and lemon; middle notes are cardamom, juniper and coriander; base notes are musk, patchouli, sandalowood and vetiver.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Marro Sport!

Marro Sport by Chlorophylla is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Marro Sport was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, rosemary, cardamom and sicilian lemon; middle notes are rose, lavender, carnation, geranium and jasmine; base notes are sandalowood, musk, cedar, patchouli and oakmoss.

NEW: Chlorophylla - Naturalize!

Naturalize by Chlorophylla is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Naturalize was launched in 2019. Top note is bergamot; middle note is black pepper; base note is amber.

NEW: Chlorophylla - H Intense!

H Intense by Chlorophylla is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. H Intense was launched in 2019. Top notes are elemi, grapefruit, bergamot and pink pepper; middle notes are cinnamon, paprika, saffron and cardamom; base notes are leather, vetiver and tobacco.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude City!

Lattitude City by Hinode is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features woody notes.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude Off Road!

Lattitude Off Road by Hinode is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features green apple, spicy notes, lavender and woody notes.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude High Speed!

Lattitude High Speed by Hinode is a Woody fragrance for men. The fragrance features fruity notes and woody notes.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude Expedition!

"The journey to explore the new worlds begins with Lattitude Expedition. Perfect for moments of inspiration and self-knowledge, this is the ideal Deo Colony to live freedom and seek other horizons. Your world is the whole world, get motivated and go beyond." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude Cruise!

Lattitude Cruise by Hinode is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features citruses, spices and woody notes.

NEW: Hinode - Lattitude City!

Lattitude City by Hinode is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features woody notes.

NEW: Hinode - Grand Noir!

"Grand Noir was carefully designed for the modern and successful man and leaves a trail of unmistakable power. Exhale all your sensuality and awaken your senses of amazing fragrances!" - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Empire!

"A striking fragrance that mixes traditional aromatic notes with all the freshness that modern man needs. Live the indescribable feeling of being ahead of time. The future is now." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Empire Sport!

"Energy and sophistication for those who wants more." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Hinode - Empire Intense!

"Remarkable and unique fragrance, Empire Intense accurately translates the profile of the determined man who knows where he wants to go. Empire Intense, made for men who build the future." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio Profondo!

Acqua di Giò Profondo is a new perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Perfumer

Alberto Morillas

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Brazilian green mandarin, Aquozone
    Heart Notes
    Rosemary, Lavender, Cypress, Mastic absolute
    Base Notes
    Mineral amber, Guatemala patchouly, Musk

I like those notes...sounds a bit closer to the original.

NEW: Giorgio Armani - Armani Code Absolu Gold!

Armani Code Absolu Gold is a new and limited perfume by Giorgio Armani for men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Limited Edition

Perfumer

Antoine Maisondieu

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Mandarin, Green apple
    Heart Notes
    Iris, Saffron, Leather, Spices
    Base Notes
    Tonka bean absolute, Cedarwood, Gaiac wood, Benzoin

NEW: Conde Parfum - Boisee Rouge!

Boisée Rouge is a perfume inspired by sensuality, and nothing better than the red color transmitting it. To achieve this result, the perfumer Fabio Condé used in his opening a mix of red fruits composed of blackberry, strawberry, raspberry and cherry. The heart is composed of an almond floral chord, with cherry blossom, heliotrope and bitter almonds. And at its base, a subtly woody and notoriously sweet chord with vetiver, sandalwood, suede, vanilla and tonka bean.' Top notes: blackberry, strawberry, raspberry and cherry
    Middle notes :bitter almonds, heliotrope and cherry blossom
    Base notes: vanilla, suede, vetiver, sandalwood and tonka bean

Boisée Rouge was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fábio Condé.

NEW: Conde Parfum - Jardin Jaune!

''Jardin Jaune (Yellow Garden) was inspired by the most beautiful season, the Spring. The landscape of a garden with various colorful flowers, which blend with pollens, nectars and elements of nature, all illuminated by the star king, the sun. Jardin Jaune is an oriental floral, in its opening we have mandarin and bergamot, bringing a slight freshness. The heart represents the garden, composed by jasmine, orange flower, llily and hints of honey. The base is delicate and slightly sweet with vanilla, amber, hazelnut, patchouli and musk.'' - a note from the brand.

Opening Notes: Mandarin Orange and Bergamot
    Middle Notes: Jasmine,Orange Flower, Lily and Honey
    Base Notes: Vanilla, Amber, Hazelnut, Patchouli and Musk

Jardin Jaune was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fábio Condé.

NEW: Vivara - V Man!

V Man by VIVARA is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. V Man was launched in 2019. Top note is tolu balsam; middle note is amber; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: L'Acqua Di Fiori - Laccio!

Laccio by L'acqua Di Fiori is a Woody Floral fragrance for men. The fragrance features galbanum, floral fruity notes, spicy notes, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Natura - Esquenta Intenso!

Esquenta Intenso by Natura is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features spices, cardamom, ginger, brandy and woody notes.

NEW: Natura - Biografia Assinatura!

Biografia Assinatura by Natura is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Biografia Assinatura was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronica Kato. Top notes are rosemary and incense; middle notes are breu-branco and resins; base notes are oakmoss and palo santo.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast