Code of Conduct
o

Default Does the 450ml Dior Feve Delicieuse have a sprayer?

Hi!

I'm looking to buy a 450ml flacon of Dior Feve Delicieuse and i was wondering, does it come with a sprayer or without it and they include something to help with the decanting? I'm guessing the 125ml and 250ml versions do have a sprayer, but i can't find anything about the 450ml. Thanks very much!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Does the 450ml Dior Feve Delicieuse have a sprayer?

Quote Originally Posted by mszigetihu View Post
    Hi!

I'm looking to buy a 450ml flacon of Dior Feve Delicieuse and i was wondering, does it come with a sprayer or without it and they include something to help with the decanting? I'm guessing the 125ml and 250ml versions do have a sprayer, but i can't find anything about the 450ml. Thanks very much!
    The 450 is a Flacon and does not have a fixed atomizer attached.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    The 450 is a Flacon and does not have a fixed atomizer attached.
    Thank you! Do they include a replaceable sprayer or something to help with the decanting like with the Tom Ford flacons, or it's the flacon by itself?

Thank you! Do they include a replaceable sprayer or something to help with the decanting like with the Tom Ford flacons, or it's the flacon by itself?
    That I'm not sure of, but I'm guessing it's the flacon by itself from what was listed on the French Dior website.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I'm sure if you contacted Dior directly they would try and help with the sprayer if at all possible.
    Currently wearing: Ambre Éternel by Guerlain

Freed from BN Institution

450ml size does not have an atomizer.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestbrummie View Post
    I'm sure if you contacted Dior directly they would try and help with the sprayer if at all possible.
    I would think so. When the first series of Dior Exclusives came out years ago, I bought them all at the Dior boutique in NYC and even the 125ml bottles were flacons. There were no fixed atomizers on any size. They were going to charge me for screw on atomizers to fit the bottles, but in the end they gave them to me for free so they should be able to do that with the 450ml bottles if they still have those screw-on atomizers they used to use.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I would think so. When the first series of Dior Exclusives came out years ago, I bought them all at the Dior boutique in NYC and even the 125ml bottles were flacons. There were no fixed atomizers on any size. They were going to charge me for screw on atomizers to fit the bottles, but in the end they gave them to me for free so they should be able to do that with the 450ml bottles if they still have those screw-on atomizers they used to use.
    I'm surprised they wanted to charge for them! I would have told them to cancel my order in protest (and then bought them online anyway if they called my bluff - gotta save face, haven't you!)...
    Currently wearing: Ambre Éternel by Guerlain

The 450ml bottles come as a splash with no smaller bottle or sprayer to be attached. I have no idea if they can/will send you a separate sprayer, I haven't heard this being possible, but it doesn't hurt to ask, if you can. I decant from my 450ml bottle into a glass atomizer I have bought on my own because it didn't cross my mind to ask Dior if they can provide atomizers.
    Currently wearing: MEM by Bogue Profumo