Code of Conduct
o
    Basenotes Plus

Default Il Dieci by Bogue Profumo

Was anyone lucky enough to snag a bottle of this sandalwood-prominent, Limited Edition Bogue fragrance?

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26159955.html

And the description from Perfume Lounge (where it was sold before it sold out): https://perfumelounge.eu/products/il...imited-edition

Due to the great success of Il Dieci, we have sold all 50 bottles only 2 weeks after its launch. You can still smell this limited-edition Bogue for Perfume Lounge in our boutique via the tester.
    A big thank you to our customers for their passion and trust buying this fragrance, a big thank you to Antonio Gardoni for his marvellous creation.

Il Diece is the result of combining Italian passion, craftsmanship and originality with Dutch professionalism and a deep love of perfume.

The ultimate woodsy woody fragrance with the unmistakable Bogue signature, absolute bliss for connoisseurs and fragrance lovers.

A full-bodied fragrance that opens with a sunny Italian burst of citrus and is laced with perverse amounts of costly sustainably sourced sandalwood and benzoin resin, harmoniously blended with cypress and pine, and spiked with juniper berries and needles. The twist lies in the contrast between the fennel and beeswax.

Il Dieci means 'the 10' and stands for our 10 year anniversary. Only 50 numbered copies of this ultimate woody scent exist. The wood lines engraved on the vial refer to the layered and woody character of the fragrance and the house style of Perfume Lounge. The authentic wooden cap has the characteristic logo of our store (the nose).

Because we only have a limited number of testers of this limited edition, you can unfortunately not order samples of this eau de parfum. We invite you to our store to experience this fragrance.
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Il Dieci by Bogue Profumo

There was a bottle up on eBay last week for $450. I was very tempted but held off. These ultra-limited offerings from some of my favorite houses are proving to be ultra-annoying...

Last night Sultan pasha told me it was his favorite of the new bogue scents. Apparently it’s stunning. I’ll be sad to never get to sample this one.

Basenotes Plus

The notes look like a dream list to me. I didn’t even know it existed!
    “...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

I was able to get a bottle of this. I ordered it the day it was first listed. I had to pay a ton for shipping. Surprisingly it took almost a week for all 50 bottles to sell out. I knew about it from Bogue's Instagram post. I was surprised no one talked about it here.
    The fragrance itself is an excellent sandalwood,herbal, beeswax fragrance. Bogue's description does it justice.

I really want(ed) to try this—it seems most similar to my favorite of the Unfiltered series that I nabbed a sample set of.
    But, I really can't with all these limited bottles at different shops. Is this an increasing trend?? I get that sometimes a particular material limits production, but some of these seem limited just to torture us, especially those of us with limited funds to spend on perfume.

But, if anyone out there is splitting this, let me know! I really want to try it.

Basenotes Plus

Sounds fantastic
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle