Code of Conduct
o

Default Lolita lempicka Au Masculin similar?

Hi guys. I’m very new to the ‘frag community’ if you can say that.

This comes Interest about as my recent bottle of armani code colonia I've been wearing for the past year has come to an end. Looking back at the perfumes I've enjoyed the most (I'm male) over the years, lolita lempicka au masculin was one I enjoyed the most. I remember the dry down was very pleasant, amd I enjoyed the fact it was somewhat feminine and unique. Not the ordinary mens scent for sure. My problem is the original is no longer around. Leau au masculin can be found, and the odd bottle of the original, but quite expensive. Read mixed reviews about LL Homme. Does anyone have any suggestions? The original was also a good performer too. Thanks in advance.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Lolita lempicka Au Masculin similar?

Welcome to you Smellend! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes. I'd suggest llusions Noires Au Masculin Eau de Minuit from the same house. Has the same licorice-anise feel and performs equally well, but a bit woodier and less sweet.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I think Au Masculin Intense is by far the best of that house.

Dependent

It's interesting to see how the prices of this line are creeping up, now that it's been discontinued. The original is still pretty easy to find, but the flankers have all but disappeared. Quite the original frag in it's day, hand in hand with Bulgari Black.
    Currently wearing: Daim Blond by Serge Lutens

LL homme is similar.
    Also I find Avon Tomorrow for men is similar.
    Watch my recent video review of
    Guerlain L'Homme Ideal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw

Thanks people. I’ve just snagged a 3/4 full 100ml bottle for £20 second hand of the original. Hopefully it provides a for a while

Freed from BN Institution

If you're able I would recommend trying Thierry Mugler Pure Havane. Thierry Mugler fragrances particularly the A MEN flankers as a whole might be something for you.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Body Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    If you're able I would recommend trying Thierry Mugler Pure Havane. Thierry Mugler fragrances particularly the A MEN flankers as a whole might be something for you.
    Thanks! Yes for some reason I have heard this name crop up a few times so I'll try it out. It's fairly affordable too.