Code of Conduct
o

Default Caron 3rd man is on its way excited for this to come

The Caron line up has had me wondering alt what it smells like, I really wanted Yatagan but is getting little pricey and I'm not ready to buy it..so3rs man it is and next will be PuH the Yatagan,I love classics like Dunhill 1934, Aramis, Van CLEEF pH , Devin,and so on and so ..I couldntresist taken the plunge,it's a blind buy but for some reason I feel I will like all 3 , majority of my collection has been blind buys and I'm not disappointed at all.i read alot reviews from the same ppl who likes what I like if they like a good line of colognes that I like we have the same taste in smell..so I'm really excited for this to arrive I read many good things on it, and the style of the bottle I love , very old fashion and classy
    Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron

a quarter million, tops

Default Re: Caron 3rd man is on its way excited for this to come

It is awesome. Im a fan. Should probably back it up. Lol.
    Itís tragic to think that heroic manís great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Yes, but let's not create a panic over Caron, let's hope they can keep the ship steady. It would be really bad to be priced out of buying 3'rd Man and PuH, though the second one is coming in January and I haven\t tried it yet.

As for 3'rd Man, I can't say enough good things about it. But what I really love about it is, (whether it should or not, I don't know), but the dry down gives me the same kind of feeling I got from vintage Chanel Pour Monsieur. Timeless and masculine. Enjoy!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kilroy View Post
    Yes, but let's not create a panic over Caron, let's hope they can keep the ship steady. It would be really bad to be priced out of buying 3'rd Man and PuH, though the second one is coming in January and I haven\t tried it yet.

As for 3'rd Man, I can't say enough good things about it. But what I really love about it is, (whether it should or not, I don't know), but the dry down gives me the same kind of feeling I got from vintage Chanel Pour Monsieur. Timeless and masculine. Enjoy!
    Sounds like I need to get my nose on this, had a bottle never used it and then sold it off while downsizing lol. Btw everyone fragrancenet has 3rd Man for $30 in stock so don’t sweat so much haha!
    Currently wearing: Sauvage by Christian Dior

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones154 View Post
    I'm really excited for this to arrive I read many good things on it, and the style of the bottle I love , very old fashion and classy
    Congrats and enjoy!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Freed from BN Institution

Hope you enjoy.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kilroy View Post

3'rd Man and PuH are best sellers in the men's segment for Caron, and have already been reformulated. Prices are still low and stable on them, unless you're buying at the $90 MSRP of places like Luckyscent or Neiman Marcus. Back up as much as you want, it's not going anywhere.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Discover a searchable archive of my reviews and more at The Scented Devil
    Currently wearing: Youth Dew by Estťe Lauder