Code of Conduct
o

Default Has Roja creation e parfum pour homme changed?

Just got a bottle from the lady friend as an early Christmas gift. This is a new bottle- smells more cola like. It is more similar to the cologne version that just came out. The other creation e I’ve sampled is from older bottles at berfdorf and neiman (the SA at the latter gave me a generous decant from what I’m assuming is an older bottle since it was tucked away and they don’t even carry creation e on site). My impression is the older bottle samples I’ve tried are more powdery and opulent while the cologne and the new bottle parfum I just got is more cola like and thinner.

Anyone else experience a difference?

Still great scent, but I would say this current bottle of parfum is far closer to the cologne that the prior version I smelled.

Default Re: Has Roja creation e parfum pour homme changed?

Wouldn't surprise me that a reformulation has happened recently but I am unaware of any for Creation E. Glad I have an older bottle.
    Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread | My Sales Thread

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

I can see about sampling the older stuff again to double check.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Discover a searchable archive of my reviews and more at The Scented Devil

Basenotes Plus

I wondered also. Not sure if just my nose changing or being messed up or what, but my current bottle does seem different than my older bottle. Less, um.. I'm not sure, boozy/sweetness and seems a bit thinner and more of that cola vibe, but still smells good. I was surprised, I put some on and one of the kiddos said it smells like coke - without me even saying anything about soda to her.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Basenotes Plus

idk i find it the new one as off putting as the paper label. The paper label is a little more boozy vs cola-y but it's not so different that I don't know it to be Enigma immediately.
    Currently wearing: Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    I wondered also. Not sure if just my nose changing or being messed up or what, but my current bottle does seem different than my older bottle. Less, um.. I'm not sure, boozy/sweetness and seems a bit thinner and more of that cola vibe, but still smells good. I was surprised, I put some on and one of the kiddos said it smells like coke - without me even saying anything about soda to her.
    Exactly my sentiments. Very cola like just like the new cologne version. The older sample I have seemed more opulent and complex, with some powder and other elements mixed in.

I know in nyc I sampled the men’s version of parfum. In hindsight in Stl it’s possible I got a decant of the women’s version, as the uncapped bottle looks identical but doesn’t say pour homme at bottom (I wasn’t paying attention to this detail at the time). It is possible that creation-e is the same and my decant was the pour femme, but your comments above validate my concerns about it changing. Maybe I just like the pour femme better lol.