Code of Conduct
o
    Blog Entries

Default Where is everyone buying their Mugler Cuir Impertinent?

I’m very keen on a bottle of Cuir Impertinent but there are no distributors in Australia. Anyone know where I might have some luck?
    Follow me on Instagram @scentcurator

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Where is everyone buying their Mugler Cuir Impertinent?

I got mine from Nordstrom here in the US, but that won't be any help to you. Have you tried ordering directly from the Mugler website?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

distribution on this line is quite limited, direct seems to be the only option and they don't have stock *shrugs*

as you can see i'm a fan

No idea where is the best place to order from Australia, Nick. In Canada I get it from the Mugler counter at the Hudson’s Bay store. If there’s no source in Australia I hope Mugler will send it to you.
    ​"It was foolish of her not to have bought a larger bottle."

Dorothy Eden, The Time of the Dragon
    Currently wearing: Angel by Thierry Mugler

Quote Originally Posted by NickZee View Post
    I’m very keen on a bottle of Cuir Impertinent but there are no distributors in Australia. Anyone know where I might have some luck?
    Hi NickZee David Jones Market Street Store in Sydney had bottles. I haven't been in there for a few weeks but it was in stock on the shelf when I was last there. Mugler even sent me an e-mail about it being released through David Jones in Sydney. I know it's not showing on their website, but a lot of stuff on their shelves in Sydney never makes it on-line. If I can pop in there this week, I'll take a look for you and ask them about ordering.
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giò Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lovescully View Post
    Hi NickZee David Jones Market Street Store in Sydney had bottles. I haven't been in there for a few weeks but it was in stock on the shelf when I was last there. Mugler even sent me an e-mail about it being released through David Jones in Sydney. I know it's not showing on their website, but a lot of stuff on their shelves in Sydney never makes it on-line. If I can pop in there this week, I'll take a look for you and ask them about ordering.
    That would be fantastic if you happen to be popping by, Melbourne CBD is not very well stocked, we only recently received the PdMs.
    Follow me on Instagram @scentcurator

Quote Originally Posted by NickZee View Post
    That would be fantastic if you happen to be popping by, Melbourne CBD is not very well stocked, we only recently received the PdMs.
    Hi again NickZee, happy new year & sorry for the delay in replying.
    Just got back from the newly refurbished David Jones store in Sydney. They had one tester bottle of Cuir Impertinent on the shelf and only one bottle (not on display) left in stock to sell (AUS$300). Unfortunately, the sales staff were not very helpful in answering my questions about ordering and delivering to Melbourne. She did say that they would be getting more stock in, but didn't know when. They did have plenty of the Cuir Impertinent candles in stock though - at $100 each.

- - - Updated - - -

6E9E6520-7D75-44C1-AE19-069C72D7537D.jpg
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giò Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto

Not much Mugler to be had in Melbourne CBD from my recent walk about. Myres and DJs very limited range. I was looking for the 'new' cologne range but none to be found. Sad that Sephora has decimated its fragrance offerings; not worth visiting any more.