Code of Conduct

Default Help real or fake nishane hacivat

Purchased this from a perfume website and now I'm not sure if the company reformulated or this is some fake garbage. The one i recieved doesn't have a batch number on the bottom right. Also the ingredients are less than a few others I've seen. The other pictures are legit ones I got a picture of. They all have a batch number on the bottom right and the same ingredients . Also I know on ebay the colognes from russia are all fake. I found a seller from russia selling hacivat with the same box as me. No batch number on the bottom right and only a few ingredients. Please help so I can file a claim if this is fake. Thank you for any help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Help real or fake nishane hacivat

I haven't read or heard of this company's products being faked before, but anything is possible i guess.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I didnt either until I saw the ingredients on my box matched ones being sold by a russian seller. Also both mine and the russians have no batch code. Whereas the other boxes are all almost identical. I emailed the company I'm hoping they can clear it up also

Dependent

As an FYI, yes Nishane is faked. Don't know in this situation though.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Kinda late to the party but it seems legit. I bought mines from Luckyscents(but from their physical store in Hollywood called Scentbar).
    My box is exactly the same as yours except its 50 ml. We may have the newer version of the box, where the ingredients list is one line, or both of ours is fake .

Your other pictures and this video appear to be the older boxing perhaps. If you look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj-SfRTc47U&t=376s around 2:26, it's a 50 ml version, there's no batch code either, but the ingredients list is 2 lines. However we can't see if they have the new warning icon at the bottom.

Our box looks exactly like this ebay posting:
    https://www.ebay.com/i/184179753379?...algv%3DDefault

Here is the back of the ebay box (mines exactly alike except 50 ml, so I won't post mines).
    ebay-havicat.jpg

Also if you touch the NISHANE and Extrait de Parfum print on the front and the horse and lettering on the side, they should be embossed (can feel it protruding). Fakes usually skimp on that.

How was the performance? I just bought a 50ml and the performance is not even close to the sample I tried. Wondering if it has indeed been reformulated since it's quite "mainstream" talked about now.

Totally agree with you the new version of hacivat has been reformulated, not even close the old versions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    How was the performance? I just bought a 50ml and the performance is not even close to the sample I tried. Wondering if it has indeed been reformulated since it's quite "mainstream" talked about now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    I bought a 100ml bottle from a niche parfumerie (so is genuine)..I can also confirm that It's very weak compared to the sample i first tested!

The box looks like the above(short ingredient list,)but mine has a date numbers (i suppose this is the batch code)under the barcode!
    (I also get a strong alcohol smell at the initial spray..The sample i first tested didn't have this alcoholic opening)

I regret the 270€ i paid for, so bad
    Last edited by valantis; 24th May 2020 at 06:36 PM.