Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
o
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - February 2020

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - February 2020

Agarwood chips of various origins, incense sticks, frankincense resin, sandalwood, Lebanese cedar, Maamoul (bakhoor cube thingy) and in rare occasions I may add some innards of deer musk pods with agarwood shavings!

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Christmas Cookie by Yankee Candle.

Diptyque Benjoin
    How do you know what a French whorehouse smells like?

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Broke open my Byredo Bibliotheque candle for the first time today. Smells amazing.
    Currently wearing: Musk Aoud by Roja Dove

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Oceans by Pier 1 Imports

Sillage Monster

Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfPhlegethon View Post
    Oceans by Pier 1 Imports
    I've been burning an Ocean candle by Bath & Bodyworks all week. I wonder if they're similar?
    Note to self: Choose being kind over being right, and you’ll be right every time.

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

My wife scents the home. At the moment it smells of woody greens, lemon, and lavender.

She didn't like the Howie's Hockey candle I brought home... It smells like strawberry-kiwi... Not a bad choice. Lol.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby Lark View Post
    I've been burning an Ocean candle by Bath & Bodyworks all week. I wonder if they're similar?
    It's hard to say. The only experience I have with B & B is a Poppy perfume I had a couple of years back.

Basenotes Member

cand.jpg

Gardenia by Purity Labs
    Currently wearing: Happy for Men by Clinique

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Lavender by Pier 1 Imports. On a side note... Our "local" Pier 1 closed nearly a year ago. I will miss buying their sprays. I always bought at least three canisters, while shopping there...

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte