Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Jo Malone Lavenderland (Wisteria & Lavender; Silver Birch & Lavender + Lavender & Coriander)

Back in 2016 I remember posting about "The Herb Garden" collection from Jo Malone and missing the chance to sample Lavender & Coriander.

Now Smell This reported it will be reissued with two other lavender fragrances:

Jo Malone's spring collection for 2020 will be Lavenderland, with limited edition releases of Lavender & Coriander (from the 2016 Herb Garden collection), Wisteria & Lavender and Silver Birch & Lavender.

Wisteria & Lavender ~ A powdery floral; additional notes include vanilla and white musk. "This soft floral fragrance with English lavender is intertwined with sweet wisteria and powdery heliotrope. The trio is cocooned in a clean and delicate white musk."

Silver Birch & Lavender ~ Fresh, with additional notes of grapefruit and toasted oak. "This woody fragrance channels the morning light across a rambling garden, framed by silver birch trees. The air fresh with a crisp coolness that cuts through the iconic scent of English lavender. Refreshed with a squeeze of grapefruit, grounded by a woody, charismatic base of silver birch and a compelling note of roasted oak."

Jo Malone Lavender & Coriander, Wisteria & Lavender and Silver Birch will be available in 30 ml. There will also be a Pillow Mist and Diffuser. Look for the collection in March.
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: Carré Blanc by The Zoo

Default Re: Jo Malone Lavenderland (Wisteria & Lavender; Silver Birch & Lavender + Lavender & Coriander)

I’ve smelled all three and will be buying Lavender & Wisteria.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Jo Malone Lavenderland (Wisteria & Lavender; Silver Birch & Lavender + Lavender & Coriander)

I really want the Lavender & Coriander.
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood

I was told at my JM counter they are released until the 24th here in the UK.

Oh, she also added but we sell a Lavender Linen Spray if interested?

Seriously, I was asking about a new limited release fragrance range and she wanted me to buy their linen spray!
    DONNA

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I was told at my JM counter they are released until the 24th here in the UK.

Oh, she also added but we sell a Lavender Linen Spray if interested?

Seriously, I was asking about a new limited release fragrance range and she wanted me to buy their linen spray!
    Yeah I think NST mentioned the Pillow Mist above. I smelled it. Not my thing.

-- D. Elton Trueblood

Looking forward to hearing more about these. I'm not a huge JM fan, but any good lavender deserves a sniff.
    Currently wearing: Duel by Annick Goutal

Blog Entries

I smelled these last weekend at Nordstrom.

At first spray I liked the brightness of Silver Birth & Lavender best, but after the top notes were gone, I found I preferred Lavender & Coriander. Not enough to buy it, but it was pleasant and rather uncomplicated.

Wisteria & Lavender was just too light-- almost a skin scent. (And I don't care for musk).

Basenotes Member

I gave the 3 of them a shot plus the pillow mist.

Pillow mist: Lavender and clean musk. Faint.
    Silver Birch: Pass, and hard
    Wysteria: Lovely semi-sweet floral lavender.
    Coriander: Opens with a spicy kick, but boils down to simpleton lavender.

Wysteria is the one that sort of stands out but meh.

Tried this collection and was shocked by Lavender Silver Birch. It's a Dior Sauvage clone!

Wisteria was too feminine to me.

As for Lavender & Coriander, it is very synthetic lavender, though smells nice.
    Watch my recent video review of
    Guerlain L'Homme Ideal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw

I found them all really boring.

Silverbirch I actually quite like but not enough to even think about spending that amount of money on. The honest truth I did not get any real lavender from any of them.

The SA leapt at me when I stopped to sniff and then started to show me the box I would get if I bought all three. Yes, it has purple strips inside. I mean WOW! Oh, and you got a free sleep mask too!! Be still my beating heart. LOL I actually had to tell her lavender does not make me relaxed I get hyper with it.
    DONNA

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    I found them all really boring.

Silverbirch I actually quite like but not enough to even think about spending that amount of money on. The honest truth I did not get any real lavender from any of them.

The SA leapt at me when I stopped to sniff and then started to show me the box I would get if I bought all three. Yes, it has purple strips inside. I mean WOW! Oh, and you got a free sleep mask too!! Be still my beating heart. LOL I actually had to tell her lavender does not make me relaxed I get hyper with it.
    Lol

-- D. Elton Trueblood