Code of Conduct
o

Question Where can I find Fahrenheit Parfum in NYC?

I went to Bloomingdales, Dior, Sephora and they all didn't have it. Where is this sold?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Where can I find Farenheight Parfum in NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush Ave View Post
    I went to Bloomingdales, Dior, Sephora and they all didn't have it. Where is this sold?
    Don't believe it is sold in any brick and mortar stores anywhere in the City.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Where can I find Fahrenheit Parfum in NYC?

Online discounters and reliable eBay sellers and discounters, it’s hard to come by in the states.

Fahrenheit le Parfum was a European release that never came to the States. As a previous owner of it - I could not find it in any USA stores; I had to blind buy it on fragrancenet.com.

It's a good fragrance, good quality, but it wasn't for me. There's a lot of really high quality vanilla in it; if you like Vanilla-centric fragrances then it might be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush Ave View Post
    Dior doesn't make it for the US market, but you'll find it at duty free at LaGuardia (along with Dior Homme Intense and Dior Homme Parfum). They'll sell it to you even if you're only traveling domestically, but you'll have to pay tax.
    Currently wearing: Vétiver by Christian Dior

Freed from BN Institution

I did see it show up a few times in the sales thread here, it's definitely worth looking. Another option would be to create a thread in the fragrance wanted forum.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Banned

I got it from a trusted online retailer. I try to buy from the company itself or authorized vendors, but in cases like this one must take the chance to buy online.