Code of Conduct

Default Searching Basenotes Wardrobes

Is there a way to search member's wardrobe wishlists? I know that I can do this individually, but I am interested in searching Wishlists as a whole. Example, I have a bottle of XX123 and I am looking to swap it, but it is an usual scent and appeals to only a few. If there were a way to search all members of Basenotes for those who have XX123 on their Wishlist, then I could message them to see if they wanted to make a swap.

Again, I know how to search one member at a time, that is not what I am looking to do.

Thanks in advance!
    Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. You’ll see that no one else other than you was responsible. The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival, because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around. -Osho

Default Re: Searching Basenotes Wardrobes

That's a great question. If that feature doesn't exist, Grant should add it if he ever actually upgrades the site user experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Cedrat Boise by Mancera

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    That's a great question. If that feature doesn't exist, Grant should add it if he ever actually upgrades the site user experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I think it would be a game changer for the members who are really into swapping! Anyone else have thoughts?
    Suffering is not holding you. You are holding suffering. When you become good at the art of letting sufferings go, then you’ll come to realize how unnecessary it was for you to drag those burdens around with you. You’ll see that no one else other than you was responsible. The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival, because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around. -Osho

Yes, I've always thought that wardrobe searches would be an interesting feature.