Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Twisted Lily Closing

Nice detective work Fragrant Vagrant!
    Need to dig deeper, too. Might be that they sold the site.

Default Twisted Lily Closing

Quote Originally Posted by Fragrant Vagrant View Post
    I just got a promotional email from Twisted Lily regarding a sample set of some sort. It would seem that their online store is still operational.
    What I find interesting is that their address is now 60 Honeck St in Englewood, NJ. According to Google Maps that location is occupied by a company called Europerfumes (streetview confirms this), the website link provided by Google redirects to a website, edensquare.com. The website seems to be new and they have a banner at the top of their homepage that's says "Previously known as EUROPERFUMES, Eden Square Fragrance Discovery is your revamped destination for the best global resources artisanal fragrances and candles."
    I wonder if this is their new approach?
    It would appear that europerfume (distribution) bought the name and site to start a retail business. Smart move considering the reputation of Twisted Lily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Macsrul View Post
    It would appear that europerfume (distribution) bought the name and site to start a retail business. Smart move considering the reputation of Twisted Lily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of europerfume before, but I will miss the real Twisted Lily for sure. It remains to be seen if this new version is really Twisted Lily, or just Twisted.
    Currently wearing: Fjerne by Slumberhouse

I just placed an order for the Montale discovery set and a 120ml bottle of 1828 Jules Verne. My Paypal payment went to Europerfumes. I guess I will see how it goes with the new Twisted Lily (if the site has changed hands).

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    I just placed an order for the Montale discovery set and a 120ml bottle of 1828 Jules Verne. My Paypal payment went to Europerfumes. I guess I will see how it goes with the new Twisted Lily (if the site has changed hands).
    I'd love to hear how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Scent Detective View Post
    I'd love to hear how it goes...
    Will let you know.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Never heard of europerfume before, but I will miss the real Twisted Lily for sure. It remains to be seen if this new version is really Twisted Lily, or just Twisted.
    Europerfume is the main distributor in the United States of many fragrance houses like Montale, Mancera, ELDO, Histoires De Parfums and many others, but it also operated as a retailer where you could order directly from them, which I did on occasion. Prices were always full retail. Perhaps their price structure has since changed.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I believe Europerfumes also purchased recently out of business Commodity Fragrances and are in the process of re-launching the brand.
    (^‿^)

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Europerfume is the main distributor in the United States of many fragrance houses like Montale, Mancera, ELDO, Histoires De Parfums and many others, but it also operated as a retailer where you could order directly from them, which I did on occasion. Prices were always full retail. Perhaps their price structure has since changed.
    Thanks for the info Hednic...

Freed from BN Institution

Interesting to know.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Antaeus by Chanel

Basenotes Plus

Just got an email from Twisted Lily.

INDULGE IN A ‘SIXTY-FOUR’
    FRAGRANCE MASTER CLASS
    Montale’s newest, limited edition Discovery Set contains
    64 best-selling scents ranging every olfactive family for a fully immersive journey into the scented world of Montale Parfums.
    Limited Edition, with only 15 pieces made specially available,
    the set will not be available for long.
    BUY THIS SET NOW
    unnamed (1).jpg
    https://twistedlily.com/product-category/fragrance/
    Twisted Lily seems to have restocked !
    They have some Xerjoff , Barcelona Histories de Parfums etc.
    They have up to 7 pages full , the rest have this new email when back in stock.
    just a little fyi

The discovery set looks nice. That only leaves 134 missing!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Haven't used that website before, but I'll look through the sales.

I will miss going to their shop on my trips to Brooklyn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The discovery set that JBS1 posted about is the one I purchased. I placed the order last night, and the company put the package in the hands of UPS today, so fulfillment was speedy. It is shipping from New Jersey. UPS estimates that it will arrive on Monday.

Basenotes Plus

Europerfumes changed their name to Eden Square Fragrance Discovery,
    or Eden Square
    What hednic mentioned about what they distributes makes sense with what's being offered at Twisted Lily.
    I'll miss Stamatis. Super nice individual.
    I would let them pick the free samples you would get with a purchases .
    He would send me tons .
    I also liked the 10 sample deal with Free Shipping.
    I would get the ten, plus 4 or 5 extra samples free from those at TL.
    Still have the factory sample of Absolue Pour le Soir.
    Haven't purchased the perfume yet, but I will.
    I get emails from Europerfumes/Eden Square .
    Looks like I'll be posting any discounts from them too.
    Man, those were good times with Twisted Lily.

Of course , Carlos.

I'm jom.be.Swift in the comments.
    Last edited by JBS1; 23rd April 2020 at 01:52 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

I know there's a lot of love for Twisted Lily on this thread but my first experience with them turned out to be my last. They didn't respond to repeated emails and I tried calling twice but didn't get an answer. Thus, my money went to other places then - namely - LuckyScent.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0580 View Post
    They didn't respond to repeated emails and I tried calling twice but didn't get an answer.
    That would be enough to change my mind also.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    That would be enough to change my mind also.
    Same here.

The package arrived yesterday with no problems. I particularly like that each of the fragrances in the discovery kit is in a spray vial. The kit also came with a pamphlet matching each vial holder number in the kit with a fragrance name, along with a description of the fragrance. A packet of tester strips was included. Also, I saw no issues with the bottle of 1828. Overall, the purchasing experience went very smoothly.

The package arrived yesterday with no problems. I particularly like that each of the fragrances in the discovery kit is in a spray vial. The kit also came with a pamphlet matching each vial holder number in the kit with a fragrance name, along with a description of the fragrance. A packet of tester strips was included. Also, I saw no issues with the bottle of 1828. Overall, the purchasing experience went very smoothly.
    Glad everything turned out well for you. Enjoy!

Basenotes Plus

Nice

Basenotes Plus

Here's a video of the new owners of Twisted Lily.
    They are on You Tube.
    This is a video that mentions Twisted Lily, along with Commodity Fragrances.
    enjoy

I just subbed & belled them .

Also, here's a $25 of a full bottle from Commodity.
    LAST CHANCE FOR $25!
    Your chance to receive a $25 Gift ends at midnight!
    Just sign up with your mailing address.
    Full sizes of all your favorite Commodity scents will be restocked by the end of July! By signing up with an address, you will receive $25 to be put towards the full size restock!
    As long-time fans of the brand, we're as excited as you are for the story of Commodity to continue. Thank you again for your support!
    - Vicken & The Commodity TeamHave questions or just want to stay in touch?
    Send us an email!
    CLAIM YOUR $25
    unnamed.jpg
    https://commodityfragrances.com/page...UjZkc3pMIn0%3D

I still dont get why they dont just update their brands on there, seems more than half of them havent been in stock for months like lab on fire, mendittorosa, etc.