Code of Conduct
Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2020

NEW: Carven - Dans Ma Bulle De Fleurs For Women!

Dans Ma Bulle de Fleurs by Carven is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dans Ma Bulle de Fleurs was launched in 2020. The fragrance features green apple and lotus.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: S. Oliver - Feels Like Summer Women 2020 For Women!

Feels Like Summer Women 2020 by s.Oliver is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Feels Like Summer Women 2020 was launched in 2020. Top notes are wild berries, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are peony, jasmine and freesia; base notes are cedar, amber and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Tous - Oh! The Origin Eau De Toilette For Women!

Oh! The Origin Eau de Toilette by Tous is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Oh! The Origin Eau de Toilette was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Mathilde Bijaoui. Top notes are green mandarin, pear and wild rose; middle notes are turkish rose and cedar; base notes are sandalwood, benzoin and vanilla.

NEW: Jennifer Aniston - Silver For Women!

"Quietly magnetic, luminous and confident, Jennifer Aniston draws everyone into her starry orbit with her newest fragrance, Jennifer Aniston Silver. The fragrance opens signature of breezy, fresh notes bergamot and rain accord. Tender floral notes of wet jasmine, rose petals and violet leaf create a softly sparkling effect throughout the fragrance." - a note from the brand.

Silver was launched in 2020.

NEW: Bois De Lune by Galimard For Women!

Bois de Lune by Galimard is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Bois de Lune was launched in 2019. Top notes are apple, pear and lavender; middle notes are cedar, iris and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, musk and sweet notes.

NEW: Solinotes - Magnolia For Women!

Magnolia by Solinotes is a Floral fragrance for women. Magnolia was launched in 2019. Top notes are orange, honeysuckle and syringa; middle notes are magnolia and jasmine sambac; base notes are musk and iris.

NEW: Weil - Weil Le Parfum For Women!

Weil Le Parfum by Weil is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Weil Le Parfum was launched in 2019. Top notes are orange blossom, bergamot and orange; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, tonka bean and vanilla.

NEW: Angel Schlesser - Eau Fraiche Citrus Pomelo For Women!

Eau Fraţche Citrus Pomelo is inspired by the juicy fruits of the Mediterranean: the characteristic citric notes of lemon dominate at the start, followed by sweet heart notes and, finally, musky base notes.

CITRUS POMELO EAU DE TOILETTE 100ML.
    Eau Fraţche Citrus Pomelo was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Amandine Clerc-Marie.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - Cleopatra For Women!

Cleˇpatra by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Cleˇpatra was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. The fragrance features cassis, blackcurrant syrup, grapefruit, jasmine, tuberose, peach, ambergris, myrrh, vanilla, patchouli and musk.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - Dame De La Nuit For Women!

Dame de La Nuit by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Floral fragrance for women. Dame de La Nuit was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. The fragrance features jasmine, neroli, lady of the night flower, blackberry, sea notes, magnolia, orchid, rose and osmanthus.

NEW: Emanuel Ungao - La Femme For Women!

Ungaro La Femme is made for a cosmopolitan woman , extrovert and extremely fascinating. Ungaro La Femme embodies an extraordinary femininity with a glamorous touch.

Emilie Coppermann (Symrise) made the composition with citrus notes and cherries, plum, heliotrope, jasmine, violet, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.
    Available in Eau de Toilette.

La Femme was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - Madeira Oriental For Women!

Madeira Oriental by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Madeira Oriental was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. The fragrance features sandalwood, pepper, orange blossom, woodsy notes, musk and sandalowood.

NEW: Nilafar Du Nil - Sonit For Women!

Sonit by Nilafar du Nil is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Sonit was launched in 2020.

NEW: Alta Moda - Sweet Heart For Women!

Sweet Heart is a sparkling musky, fruity - floral fragrance that induced passion and love. Its pleasant nature explores essences of citrus, black currant, jasmine, apricot, musk and sandalwood.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Alta Moda - Roset For Women!

Roset by Alta Moda is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and peony; middle notes are rose and osmanthus; base notes are patchouli and sandalwood.

NEW: Alta Moda - My Style Epic For Women!

My Style Epic by Alta Moda is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are passionfruit, rum and mandarin blossom; middle notes are gardenia and orange blossom; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, woody notes, vetiver, rose and honey.

NEW: Alta Moda - My Style Classic For Women!

My Style Classic by Alta Moda is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are red litchi, quince, kiwi and mandarin blossom; middle notes are jasmine, white chocolate, orchid, orange blossom and gardenia; base notes are musk, woody notes, orris, vetiver, rose and honey.

NEW: Alta Moda - Fusion For Women!

Fusion by Alta Moda is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, peony and litchi; middle notes are pink pepper, rose and freesia; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and ambrette (musk mallow).

NEW: Alta Moda - Expose For Women!

Expose by Alta Moda is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are green lilac and lemon leaf; middle notes are wisteria, green tea, peach blossom, chinese osmanthus and red peony; base notes are cedar, musk and amber.

NEW: Alta Moda - Dreams For Women!

Dreams is a magical scent that will take you to the Wonderland. It starts with Calabrian lemon and Caiprinha lime. The heart consists of a love apple, peony and moonflower, whereas the base features vanilla, musk and apple tree.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Alta Moda - Cocktail For Women!

Cocktail by Alta Moda is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features tropical fruits, floral notes and fruits.

NEW: East Nights - Cute For Women!

Cute by East Nights is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features iris, frangipani, mignonette, gladiolus, ambrette (musk mallow) and mate.

NEW: All Good Scents - Love & Joy Aqua For Women!

"Light and breezy with plentiful character, Aqua from the Love and Joy collection is a fresh blend of floral and woody notes, with an unmistakable scent of the sea. The aquatic notes of calone and cyclamen combine with smoky cedar, honey and musk to conjure long-lasting memories of sun-baked shores while evoking radiance and shine. One of the Best Perfumes for Women in India." - a note from the brand.

Love & Joy Aqua was launched in 2020.

NEW: All Good Scents - Love & Joy Bloom For Women!

"Bring freshness wherever you go with Best Perfume for Women. Made from the simplest and finest ingredients such as strawberry, pink pepper, rose and jasmine, Bloom from the Love and Joy collection evokes a garden in full blossom. Beautiful, bold and unique, wear it with sunny cheer." - a note from the brand.

Love & Joy Bloom was launched in 2020.

NEW: Catherine Malandrino - Luxe De Venise For Women!

Luxe de Venise by Catherine Malandrino is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Luxe de Venise was launched in 2020. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot, sea water and apricot; middle notes are raspberry, star jasmine, green notes, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, amber and geranium.

NEW: DefineMe - Ariel Disney Princess Perfume For Women!

Ariel Disney Princess Perfume by DefineMe is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ariel Disney Princess Perfume was launched in 2020. Top notes are neroli and bergamot; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine and lilac; base notes are tonka bean, coconut and driftwood.

NEW: Thameen - Sparkling Opal For Women!

"Taking its name from the precious stone, Sparkling Opal perfume extract from Thameen delivers an olfactory experience of opulence. Saffron and nutmeg bring spice, while jasmine and orris infuse the delicate touch of florals and woody notes of sandalwood and amaryris complete the scent with the earthy fragrance of forests." - a note from the brand.

Sparkling Opal was launched in 2020.

NEW: KKW Fragrance - KKW x Kriss For Women!

KKW Fragrance is launching a new edition of KKW x Kris, which includes mother Kris Jenner.

Top notes: Tagetes, Aperol Spritz, Freesia
    Heart: Tuberose, Gardenia, Lily of the valley, Jasmine
    Base: Cashmere, Golden Amber, Vetiver

The fragrance is available as a 30 ml Eau de Parfum.
    KKW x Kris was launched in 2020.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - L'Eau De Sruti For Women!

L'eau de Sruti by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. L'eau de Sruti was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. Top notes are galbanum, rosemary and violet; middle notes are coriander, cinnamon, leather, narcissus and iris flower; middle note is jasmine; base notes are musk and amber.

NEW: Avon - Aspire Impress For Women!

"Dress to impress with the fragrance that takes you to new heights. This fiery, floriental perfume consists of notes of juicy apricot, sweet jasmine sambac and warm golden amber." - a note from the brand.

Aspire Impress was launched in 2020.

Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast