Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Spring 2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Winter 2019/2020 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...nter-2019-2020
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2020

NEW: Jamal Perfume - Scent 642 For Women!

“Sometimes as a scent evolves and takes shape, I begin to see it with all the completeness and presence of a living character. This was very much the case with this fragrance.

As with Scent 935, there is that union of rose and jasmine at the centre, though here I have used tuberose with neroli, amber and musk, that release something entirely different and new.
    For me this scent expresses an extraordinary free spirit delighting in life – single-minded, subtly intelligent and slightly mischievous – with a unique take on the world.
    But I’d love to know the characteristics it expresses to you when it becomes yours.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 642 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Jamal Perfume - Scent 935 For Women!

“The very first perfumer we know of is mentioned in a Babylonian cuneiform tablet from the second millennium BC. Her name is Tapputi; she’s a chemist and an overseer at the Royal Palace. In crafting this modern scent, I drew inspiration from the legend, combining beautifully light and airy notes with some deeper tones, all harmonised by the union of rose and jasmine that lies at the core of this perfume.

For me the result is real originality of character – an elegant balance of forces suggesting passion and independence, power and innocence.
    But I’d love to know what you think when it becomes yours.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 935 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Eastory - Vue For Women!

"Vue perfume for her was inspired from a French word means view, sight, aspect, appearance, and vision. A floral, elite and elegant fragrance that combines contrasts that blend in with exhilaration, glamour, and sweetness, glittering flashes of Bergamot and bitter orange harmonize with waves of Tonka, vanilla and Benzoin. These waves tides reveal jasmine white shells radiating the glow of warm cinnamon.

Traits: Charming, Soft Beauty, Diamond, Silk, Iconic, & Aristocratic." - a note from the brand.
    Vue was launched in 2019.

NEW: Eastory - Dudum For Women!

"Dudum, perfume for her was inspired from a Latin word means some time ago, it's also like drums' sound "Da-da-da-DUM" which perceives important events and great situations to drag the attention. Sexy women's fragrance, its accord teases the senses, was woven into a charming dress of patchouli, amber and Vetivert and was embroidered with silky yarns of dark resinous frankincense, sweet myrrh & vanilla. After wearing this dress, infusion of fiery ginger, black pepper & cinnamon will flow.

Traits: Gorgeous, Fashionista, Charismatic, Shinny Pearl, Exotic, Cheerful, Casual." - a note from the brand.
    Dudum was launched in 2019.

NEW: Bluemarine - Let You Love Me For Women!

Let You Love Me by Blumarine is a Oriental fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Let You Love Me was launched in 2020. Let You Love Me was created by Veronique Nyberg and Violaine Collas. Top notes are black pepper, lavender and ylang-ylang; middle notes are geranium, orange blossom and mugane; base notes are patchouli, lorenox and vanilla.

NEW: Novaya Zarya - Fadetta For Women!

Fadetta by Novaya Zarya is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Top notes are aldehydes, bergamot and floral notes; middle notes are mock orange, green notes and vetiver; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: Hope Fragrances - Hope For Women!

Hope, with its meaning of optimism and promise, evokes one of the most positive feelings a person can experience. Wear hope and feel uplifted and positive about yourself and the world around you. (from the brand's website)

Hope was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc.

NEW: Hope Fragrances - Hope Night For Women!

Hope Night is a warm, sensuous fragrance that gently intoxicates and brings those feelings to life through a unique blend of sophisticated oriental notes on a base of white flowers. (info from press release)

Hope Night was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc.

NEW: Hope Fragrances - Hope Sport For Women!

Hope Sport is a refreshing and invigorating blend of essences that help energize a woman during her active day. The youthful scent highlights green citrus top notes that are scintillating and propel a day forward. Hope Sport is formulated with two of Hope’s signature white flowers – Lily-of-the-Valley and Tuberose – adding an alluringly powerful scent for strength and youthful vigor. (info from the brand)

Hope Sport was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc.

NEW: Nakuna - Mittumaari For Women!

"The ultimate celebration of Finnish summer is Midsummer night’s fest, which is the meaning of the word “Mittumaari” in Finnish. A magic trick to do that night: Pick seven flowers, put them under your pillow, and your future lover will be revealed in your dream.

Powdery floral with fresh bergamot built around rose and violet. An invitation to join the awakening of nature." - a note from the brand.
    TOP: Bergamot, Violet leaves, pink pepper
    MID: Rose, violet, ylang-ylang
    DRY: Heliotrope, musk, sandalwood, vanilla

Mittumaari was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Nadege le Garlantezec.

NEW: Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka Original For Women!

Lolita Lempicka Original is a new and limited perfume by Lolita Lempicka for women and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Leslie Leonor International.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Aniseed
    Heart Notes
    Licorice, Iris, Tonka bean
    Base Notes
    Vanilla, PralinÚ, Patchouli, Musk

NEW: Dzintars - Odetta For Women!

Odetta by Dzintars is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Top notes are aldehydes, lily-of-the-valley, lilac and rose de mai; middle notes are orange blossom, carnation and violet; base notes are sandalwood, amber, vetiver and musk.

NEW: Penhaligons - The Favourite For Women!

"The stage is set, the setting is Blenheim. The story concerns the mother of this majestic Palace. Her scent fills the Royal Quarters as golden mimosa sways society's opinion. She greets with a darling smile, charming and coy, innocent as a wildflower. Yet, layers peel away like mandarin and bergamot. Smoke and mirrors. Iris and musk. Manoeuvres and mystery create the most wonderful of palaces. But what goes on in the shadows? Behind closed doors? Leave it to her, it’s better that way. Jasmine toys with one’s heart-strings as she begins to emerge upon a sandalwood stage." from the brand

The Favourite was launched in 2020.

NEW: Rochas - Eau De Rochas Escapade Au Soleil For Women!

Eau de Rochas Escapade au Soleil is a new and limited perfume by Rochas / Marcel Rochas for women and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Lemon zest, Bergamot, Blackcurrant bud
    Heart Notes
    Jasmine, Orange blossom, Basil
    Base Notes
    Ambergris, Musk, White cedar

NEW: Mahogany - Wild & Free For Women!

Wild and Free by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Wild and Free was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Dani Fernandes. Top note is fruity notes; middle note is floral notes; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Glam For Women!

Glam by Mahogany is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Glam was launched in 2019. Glam was created by Roland Theil and Mauricy F. Bertelli. Top notes are freesia, pear, grapefruit and pink pepper; middle notes are tuberose, orange blossom, turkish rose, jasmine and nutmeg; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, white musk, hazelnut, iris flower, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Mahogany - Make Me Fever Blue For Women!

Make Me Fever Blue by Mahogany is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Make Me Fever Blue was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roland Theil. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are ginger, tuberose and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Style Pleasures For Women!

Style Pleasures by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Style Pleasures was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Roland Theil. Top notes are bergamot, pomelo and orange blossom; middle notes are tuscan iris, patchouli, praline and jasmine; base notes are amber, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Hawaii Sunset For Women!

Hawaii Sunset by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hawaii Sunset was launched in 2019. Top note is green leaves; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, brazilian rosewood and ylang-ylang; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar, tolu balsam and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Mykonos Day For Women!

Mykonos Day by Mahogany is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mykonos Day was launched in 2019. Top notes are lemon and green leaves; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and brazilian rosewood; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar and amber.

NEW: Mahogany - Party At Ibiza For Women!

Party at Ibiza by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Party at Ibiza was launched in 2019. Top notes are green leaves, red fruits and mandarin orange; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, brazilian rosewood and ylang-ylang; base notes are woodsy notes, musk, cedar, tolu balsam and vanilla.

NEW: Mahogany - Strawberry Moments For Women!

Strawberry Moments by Mahogany is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pomegranate and passionfruit; middle notes are strawberry, papaya, lily and red apple; base notes are freesia, vetiver and musk.

NEW: Mahogany - Zanzibar Banho Perfumado For Women!

Zanzibar Banho Perfumado by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are petitgrain, tangerine, basil, freesia and aldehydes; middle notes are rose, orange blossom, jasmine, carnation, lily, tagetes and coriander; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean and musk.

NEW: Mahogany - Secret Kisses Banho Perfumado For Women!

Secret Kisses Banho Perfumado by Mahogany is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are pomegranate, nutmeg, lemon, anise and blackberry; middle notes are iris, raspberry, jasmine and plum; base notes are musk, sandalwood, vanilla and patchouli.

NEW: Mahogany - Keen Banho Perfumado For Women!

KEEN Banho Perfumado by Mahogany is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, grapefruit, litchi and kiwi; middle notes are lily, jasmine, orchid and chocolate; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, amber, vanilla, benzoin, musk and praline.

NEW: Mahogany - Jasmin D'Egypte For Women!

Jasmin D'Egype by Mahogany is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are tuberose, bergamot, cassis and green notes; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, egyptian jasmine, ylang-ylang, orris, osmanthus, violet, gardenia and rose; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, amber, musk and moss.

NEW: Mahogany - Cassis Delicatesse For Women!

Cassis Delicatesse by Mahogany is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes are forest fruits, green leaves and bergamot; middle notes are floral notes, jasmine, iris, grapes and raspberry;

NEW: Mahogany - Bambou Oriental For Women!

Bambou Oriental by Mahogany is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are violet leaves, pear and bamboo; middle notes are gardenia, lily-of-the-valley, iris, rose, fig, plum and ylang-ylang; base notes are musk, white cedar extract, sandalwood, amber and vanille.

NEW: Mahogany - Zanzibar For Women!

Zanzibar by Mahogany is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are petitgrain, basil, mandarin orange, freesia and aldehydes; middle notes are rose, orange blossom, jasmine, carnation, lily, tagetes and coriander; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean and musk.

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast