Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2020

NEW: Shirley May - Black Market!

Black Market by Shirley May is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The fragrance features lavender, herbal notes and fruity notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Shirley May - Black Car!

Black Car by Shirley May is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are basil and patchouli; base notes are cedar, sandalwood and tobacco.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Shirley May - Ax!

Ax by Shirley May is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are fennel, anise and lavender; middle notes are spicy notes, woody notes, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver and patchouli; base notes are amber and musk.

NEW: Shirley May - Army Fight!

Army Fight by Shirley May is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are citron and spicy notes; middle notes are olive blossom, anise and herbal notes; base notes are tonka bean and woody notes.

NEW: Shirley May - Aqua Fresh!

Aqua Fresh by Shirley May is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top note is sea notes; middle notes are cedar, saffron and sage; base notes are amber and musk.

NEW: Majouri - Blue Desert!

"A quest for escape, an experience of invigorating freshness and freedom brought by the citrusy accord, with sensual musk and woody notes." - a note from the brand.

Blue Desert was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Vermorel.

NEW: Majouri - Gold Noir!

"Arabic luxury and refinement are encapsulated in this fragrance. The warm, rich spicy woody notes captivate the senses." - a note from the brand.

Gold Noir was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Cyrill Roland.

NEW: Majouri - One Of a Kind!

"A unique and elegant fragrance, which gains its individual scent from a refined combination of fresh spicy notes and a blend of rich, enveloping woody accents." - a note from the brand.

One Of a Kind was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Serge Majoullier.

NEW: Majouri - Signature!

"The woody signature of this timeless perfume brings together spicy pink berries, smoky myrrh and warm musky accord." - a note from the brand.

Signature was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Vermorel.

NEW: Majouri - The One And Only!

"An inimitable personality, enigmatic, sophisticated, impertinent. The aromatic top note deepens into a very elegant woody base note." - a note from the brand.

The One And Only was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Vermorel.

NEW: Maison Nicolas De Barry - Eau De Nostradamus!

"Michel de Nostredame, known as Nostradamus, was a training apothecary. It is said that he was also a doctor. Practicing astrology like all his colleagues during the Renaissance, he is best known for his predictions on the march of the world. Less known is his activity of perfumer: he produced balms in his workshop and he even wrote a treatise on "Engraving" (1555) from which we drew a rather precise recipe of perfume: this "water" had as originality for the The time of orange zest, a new and very expensive product, gives a lightness to a composition around a fruity-spicy heart, rose and the inevitable amber and musk, with an interesting touch of calamus." - a note from the brand.

The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas de Barry.

NEW: Maison Nicolas De Barry - Eau De Prince Igor!

"In the tradition of "Russian leather", Nicolas de Barry has recomposed a very classic perfume from the 1920s, which was all the rage in Paris and in Europe during this period: taking up the very characteristic smells of upholstery, with a heady note of burnt birch (which evokes Russian "Banya" ...), this very "club" fragrance echoed Russian fashion in Paris. On the cultural level, the Ballets of Serge Diaghilev were then the main attraction. And the star: the dancer Nijinski who is illustrated in the Polovtsian dances of Prince Igor ...

This princely water offers a revisited Russian Leather: certainly birch and its smoky note, woods, leather are there, but in an atmosphere refreshed by notes of Calabrian Bergamot ..." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Classic Intense!

Classic Intense by Manzana Paris is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are citruses and peony; middle notes are rose, amber, woody notes and pink tulip; base notes are star anise, amber and floral notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Inconnu Mysterieux!

Inconnu Mysterieux by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are bergamot, heliotrope and cumin; middle notes are jasmine, bitter almond and lavender; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

NEW: Manzana Paris - L'Or Noir!

L'Or Noir by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are bergamot and lavender; middle notes are ambergris, cacao, ambrette (musk mallow) and iris; base notes are cedar, patchouli, vetiver and leather.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Lecons De Courage!

Lecons de Courage by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are citruses and fruity notes; middle notes are woody notes and amber; base notes are spicy notes and woody notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Premiere Lecon!

Premiere Lecon by Manzana Paris is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are floral notes, red berries and rose; middle notes are passionfruit, rose, cucumber and sweet notes; base notes are amber, musk and sweet notes.

NEW: Manzana Paris - Premiere Rencontre!

Premiere Rencontre by Manzana Paris is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Marc Antoine. Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot, pineapple and lemon; middle notes are lavender, cardamom, clary sage and rose; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, amberwood and sandalwood.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Mine Pour Homme!

Mine Pour Homme by Marc Joseph is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, lemon, orange and nutmeg; middle notes are ginger, herbal notes, pink pepper and vetiver; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and musk.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Marc Joseph For Men!

Marc Joseph for Men by Marc Joseph is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are lavender, anise and geranium; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Killer Intense!

Killer Intense by Marc Joseph is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and grapefruit; middle notes are pepper and lavender; base notes are white musk and vanilla.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Killer!

Killer by Marc Joseph is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, apple and ginger; middle notes are cypress, sage and geranium; base notes are vetiver, leather and musk.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Count!

Count by Marc Joseph is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are lavender and marjoram; base notes are cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Blue Black!

Blue Black by Marc Joseph is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are myrtle, jasmine and rose; base notes are cedar, musk, amber and leather.

NEW: Marc Joseph - Black Bold!

Black Bold by Marc Joseph is a Leather fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are star anise and guaiac wood; base notes are leather and tonka bean.

NEW: Marie Jeanne - Marcel!

"With a round and smooth aspect, Marcel gives the cologne a new lease of life. A dominant smell of leathery ylang-ylang and aromatic lavender is emphasized by the woody cedar and patchouli."

Bergamot (Italy), Blood Orange, Rosemary
    Petitgrain (Paraguay), Ylang-ylang (Madagascar), Lavender (France), Leather accord
    Patchouli (Indonesia), Vetiver (Ha´ti), Cedar, Tonka beans

Marcel is available as a 100ml Eau de Cologne.
    Marcel was launched in 2020.

NEW: Merveille De France - Aura Pour Homme!

Aura Pour Homme is a sporty fragrance that represents Power, Dynamism and Energy. It opens with fresh grapefruit and marine accord that leads to the heart of aromatic bay leaf and jasmine on the strong sensual base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris.

NEW: Merveille De France - Ultimate Pour Homme!

The Ultimate pour homme is surely a unique masculine, simple and sharp fragrance. It opens up with a Green nuance of Mint, Lavender, Coriander and Rosemary that pierces into the heart with Geranium, Neroli, Jasmine and Sandalwood on to the solid base of Cedarwood, Musk Amber and Tobacco.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - Terriblamant!

"Between woody spicy and musky amber, his heart swings. Dark and burning fragrance, Terriblamant maintains the trouble. Stubborn, tender and powerful, surrounded by a vital energy, it radiates natural notes of pink berry, lemon, and galbanum, jasmine of amber and musk. His masculine wake exalts a fiery temperament. His conquering ardor explores all the nuances of passion." - a note from the brand.

Terriblamant was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

NEW: Nino Amaddeo - S'Enflammer!

"An airy scent, enthusiastic, surrounded by a floral and spicy aura. S'Enflammer yourself as you take a step aside, an unforeseen odyssey in the secret mysteries of passion. Life has its mysteries and sensory landscapes. The citrusy, aromatic and fruity top notes exalt the ardor. Jasmine, rose, spices and Ylang Ylang in heart notes, followed by woody notes of musk amber and tonka bean sign up to the vertigo impetuosity of a satin fragrance." - a note from the brand.

S'Enflammer was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Nino Amaddeo.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast