Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Spring 2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Winter 2019/2020 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...nter-2019-2020
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2020

Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 & Escentric 05 (Spring)
    Currently wearing: Eau de Campagne by Sisley

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

NEW: Jamal Perfume - Scent 301!

“Here my thought was to work with rich evocative ingredients – like cedar, leather, oakmoss and tobacco – to create a sense of deep confidence. But I also wanted this to be a warm and personable scent, something worn with an easy elegance.

For me this scent has a sense of stately living. I imagine the classic elegant interiors of 18th century gentlemen’s clubs – a suggestion of leatherbound books and chesterfields, with the smoky hint of logs on the fire. But there is also an exterior world here that is more contemporary – valleys, woods and the earth of the English countryside.
    However, those are just my starting points. What does it suggest to you when it becomes yours? I’d love to know.” - a note from the brand.
    Scent 301 was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Mohammed Jamal.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Eastory - Exposure!

"Exposure perfume for him was inspired from appearance or presentation before the public, as on a stage, on television, or in films. A lavish fragrance specially designed for the elite of men, filled with the calm of chilled fruits, white tea, and ancient floral notes of Sicilian lemons rising from the aroma of peonies & roses, followed by chopping waves of musk and sweet berries.

Traits: Prestigious, Elite, Sophisticated & Noble." - a note from the brand.
    Exposure was launched in 2019.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Eastory - Vaco!

"Vaco perfume for him was inspired from a Latin word means be empty, be free, be unoccupied, be idle be vacant. It's thoroughly masculine fragrance, true elegance that revives comfort and relaxation, it throws the scents of fresh woods, and green tea soft lime and warm cardamom, followed by harmonious melodies of mellow moss amidst luxurious wood come from a springy sea of jasmine.

Traits: Adventurer, Daring, Bold, Active, Competitive." - a note from the brand.
    Vaco was launched in 2019.

NEW: Trussardi - Riflesso Blue Vibe Limited Edition!

Riflesso Blue Vibe Limited Edition by Trussardi is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Riflesso Blue Vibe Limited Edition was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are lime, pink pepper and yellow mandarin; middle notes are bourbon geranium, labdanum and bitter orange; base notes are ambrarome, ambroxan and driftwood.

NEW: Tommy Hilfiger - Impact!

Impact by Tommy Hilfiger is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Impact was launched in 2020. The fragrance features citruses, woody notes, musk, coca, akigalawood and amber.

NEW: Mahogany - Aventure!

Aventure by Mahogany is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Aventure was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Isaac Sinclair. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, ozonic notes and orange; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, jacaranda and cyclamen; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

NEW: Mahogany - For Men!

For Men by Mahogany is a Chypre fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. For Men was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, cumin and aldehydes; middle notes are orange blossom, pineapple, rose and jasmine; base notes are amber, patchouli, vetiver, sandalowood, oakmoss and musk.

NEW: Mahogany - Voyeur!

Voyeur by Mahogany is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are sage and italian lemon; middle notes are tolu balsam, praline, cardamom and cinnamon; base notes are brazilian rosewood, ebony tree, patchouli and amber.

NEW: Mahogany - Cedro!

Cedro by Mahogany is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Roland Theil. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and mint; base notes are virginia cedar, teak wood, amber and musk.

NEW: Mahogany - Blue Energy!

Blue Energy by Mahogany is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bitter orange, mate and mandarin orange; middle notes are sea water, cardamom, red pepper, coriander, plum and watermelon; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, tonka bean, white musk and amber.

NEW: Calvin Klein - Eternity For Men Summer 2020!

Eternity For Men Summer 2020 by Calvin Klein is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Eternity For Men Summer 2020 was launched in 2020. Top notes are star anise, sage and bergamot; middle notes are osmanthus, saffron and coconut nectar; base notes are olibanum, labdanum and australian sandalwood.

NEW: Valentin by Fragonard!

Valentin by Fragonard is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, lemon and lavender; middle notes are ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and violet; base notes are cedar, oakmoss, patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood and vanilla.

NEW: Loewe - Solo Loewe Mercurio!

From NST:

Spanish house Loewe has launched Solo Loewe Mercurio, a new fragrance for men. Solo Loewe Mercurio is a flanker to 2004′s Solo Loewe.

Discover the first Eau de Parfum in the LOEWE Solo family, a profound and mysterious fragrance where the contrast between its accords stands out more than ever.
    A design based on perfectly balanced opposing accords, which make the scent consistent and long-lasting. The delicateness of the aromatic accord, with geranium and fig leaves, contrasts with the animal nature of the musky accord, with amber and musk, generating a fascinating duality. The spicy accord, where the sweetness of liquorice and honey tobacco stand out, complements the freshness of the hesperidia accord, with mandarin and orange blossom, creating a surprising and modern harmony.
    Solo Loewe Mercurio was developed by Loewe house perfumer Nuria Cruelles. Additional notes include lavender and cardamom.
    Solo Loewe Mercurio is available in 50 and 100 ml.

NEW: Nabeel - Raunaq!

Raunaq by Nabeel is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are black currant, honey, bergamot and rose; middle notes are vanilla, plum, patchouli, hyacinth, geranium and jasmine; base notes are praline, tonka bean, white musk and oakmoss.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - Blue Star!

Blue Star by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Blue Star was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. Top notes are melon, cucumber and tangerine; middle notes are geranium, basil and clary sage; base notes are musk, patchouli, lavender, suede, vetiver, oakmoss, woodsy notes and amber.

NEW: Atelier Segall & Barutti - Epices Cuir Et Lencens!

╔pices Cuir Et Lencens by Atelier Segall & Barutti is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. ╔pices Cuir Et Lencens was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Tzivia Segall. Top notes are saffron, raspberry, rum and thyme; middle notes are olibanum, myrhh, indian spices and jasmine; base notes are cedar, amber, bergamot, agarwood (oud) and leather.

NEW: Adopt' - Baies Roses Patchouly!

"Baies Roses Patchouly celebrates this man of assertive virility and unbridled sensuality, an executioner of hearts who will make you succumb. At the top, the power of the spicy pink berries echoes the audacity of the tangy citrus fruits for a remarkable starter. The aromatic heart is the embodiment of the charismatic male, its lavender and pineapple notes take you away in a magnetic spiral. Basically, the man takes full possession of his power of attraction, and lets you savor his vanilla and musky wake which no one can resist." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Malay Perfumery - Bentara!

"A clean fragrance, like the scent of dried earthy tobacco leaves as yet unlit. Formulated based on the idea of a 'Bentara' (herald) that stood on the left and right of the Sultan. He has to smell pleasantly clean as to not offend royal noses, his hair neatly combed with lightly scented pomade; the only hint of masculinity being the light tobacco scent on his person and the manly kris at his belt." - a note from the brand.

Bentara was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fazzillah Noordin.

NEW: Malay Perfumery - 1899!

"1899 begins powdery, fruity fresh, like the scent of freshly showered happy little girls skipping along to school. The crisp morning air is clean after a tropical storm the night before, and on the school grounds frangipani flowers are freshly strewn from a triplet of old trees, its dewy petals by the hundreds perfuming the classrooms. The scent does not stay ‘little girl’ for long. It ‘grows up’, blooming in tiny increments, and without realising you get the scent of lipstick and make up, of memories and whispered thoughts, the hopes and dreams of youthful young ladies. Soon, sophisticated amber and rose intermingle to evolve into something grown up, a floriental for the confident woman who is out to conquer the world with her simpleness in virtue and steadfastness in duty.
    1899 EdP is a limited edition floriental (floral-oriental) fragrance created by Fazzillah Noordin to commemorate her Alma Mater, Convent Bukit Nanas 120th Anniversary. CBN was instituted in 1899 by French Infant Jesus Sisters with the motto ‘Simple in Virtue, Steadfast in Duty’." - a note from the brand.

1899 was launched in 2019.

NEW: Malay Perfumery - Oud Malay!

"A woody aromatic unisex, we took authentic Malaysian Oud (aquilaria malaccensis) and decorated it with aspects that are already in it, further enhancing what was already gorgeous into an unforgettable fragrance. This has nothing 'barnyard' about it, and the oud is subtle very much like the Malay character who are experts at subtlety in all forms. Unisex, office-friendly, pleasing to almost everyone. Oud works wonders in the heat so be sure to spray directly on warmer parts of the skin." - a note from the brand.

Oud Malay was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fazzillah Noordin.

NEW: Malay Perfumery - Shahada!

"Shahada is a subtle leather coupled with Arabian-style Oud. Its inspiration are the Middle Eastern sailors-cum-spice traders who brought the message of faith, hence Shahada, to the Malay archipelago in the earliest Mohammedan days." - a note from the brand.

Shahada was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fazzillah Noordin.

NEW: Malay Perfumery - Winstedt!

"Winstedt Pour Homme is the quintessential turn-of-century writer in an exotic land, late at night with a cigar in his mouth, ink-smeared fingers scribbling furiously at his desk, a burning candle casting wavering light and shadow on his face, collar unbuttoned, hair in a disarray, and every now and then he takes a gulp from a glass of liquor nearby...
    Scent imagery begins with R.O. Winstedt, a British administrator of the Federation of Malay States in 1920s who took pains to learn the language. His scholarly habit produced written works of most, if not all, surviving Malay oral literature. At a time when the Malays were not allowed education, he went around villages and wrote down whatever was left of the rich Malay civilisation. Although his works now are viewed as biased towards the white man, many scholars still view his contribution as invaluable as most of that oral history and literature are now extinct. This scent pays tribute to his long-standing legacy and invaluable wealth of knowledge into a time past." - a note from the brand.

Winstedt was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Fazzillah Noordin.

NEW: Golan - Passion!

Passion by Golan is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features citruses and green notes.

NEW: Dolce & Gabanna - Light Blue Pour Homme Love Is Love!

Light Blue pour Homme Love is Love is a new and limited perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / BeautÚ Prestige International.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Bergamot, Grapefruit, Granny Smith apple, Pink pepper, Apple sorbet, Vanilla, Amberwood

NEW: Majid Muzaffir Iterji - At That Time!

At That Time by Majid Muzaffar Iterji is a Aromatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Majid Muzaffir Iterji - Affection!

Affection by Majid Muzaffar Iterji is a Spicy Aromatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Majid Muzaffir Iterji - Sahara!

Sahara by Majid Muzaffar Iterji is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top note is herbal notes; middle notes are floral notes and patchouli; base note is amber.

NEW: Majid Muzaffir Iterji - Adghal!

Adghal by Majid Muzaffar Iterji is a Oriental fragrance for men. Top note is taif rose; middle note is agarwood (oud); base note is amber.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast