Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Spring 2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Winter 2019/2020 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...nter-2019-2020
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Spring 2020

Deleted
    Last edited by hednic; 26th April 2020 at 03:10 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Deleted
    Last edited by hednic; 26th April 2020 at 03:10 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: 4711 Acqua Colonia - Lychee & White Mint!

From NST:

4711 has launched Lychee & White Mint, a new addition to the Acqua Colonia collection.

The translucent fruity note of the lychee meets an unusually soft minty accord, leading to an invigorating creation that gives a whole new impetus – and makes a good day an even better one!
    Lychee & White Mint was developed by perfumer Nathalie Gracia-Cetto.
    4711 Acqua Colonia Lychee & White Mint is available in 50 or 170 ml Eau de Cologne and in matching body products.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Amber Malaki!

Amber Malaki by Mahdi Alajmi is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features amber.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Bulgarian Rose!

Bulgarian Rose by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features bulgarian rose.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Loban!

Loban by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features choya loban.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Misk Wa Zahor Fresh!

Misk Wa Zohor Fresh by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features bergamot, lemon, italian tangerine, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Awrad!

Awrad by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Awrad was launched in 2019. The fragrance features osmanthus, floral notes, agarwood (oud) and musk.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Indian Rose Oil!

Indian Rose Oil by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. Indian Rose Oil was launched in 2019. The fragrance features rose oil.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - VIP 4!

VIP 4 by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. VIP 4 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), indian oud, woody notes, citrus and floral notes, rose and musk.

NEW: Mahdi Alajmi - Zohor Wa Tawabel!

Zohor Wa Tawabel by Mahdi Alajmi is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Zohor Wa Tawabel was launched in 2019. The fragrance features pink pepper, ylang-ylang, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Trussardi - Limitless Shopping Via Della Spiga!

Limitless Shopping Via della Spiga by Trussardi is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Limitless Shopping Via della Spiga was launched in 2020. Limitless Shopping Via della Spiga was created by Quentin Bisch and Amelie Jacquin. Top notes are bergamot, apple and honeycomb; middle notes are rose, jasmine, mahonial and honey; base notes are heliotrope, hawthorn, musk and tonka bean.

NEW: Trussardi - Passegiatta In Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II!

Passegiatta In Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II by Trussardi is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Passegiatta In Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Masse. Top notes are hazelnut, coffee and cinnamon; middle notes are coconut, tuberose and jasmine sambac; base notes are cedar, vanilla and white musk.

NEW: Trussardi - Behind The Curtain Piazza Alla Scala!

Behind The Curtain Piazza Alla Scala by Trussardi is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Behind The Curtain Piazza Alla Scala was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Amandine Clerc-Marie. Top notes are bergamot, saffron and cloves; middle notes are juniper, jasmine, labdanum and leather; base notes are cypriol oil or nagarmotha, cedar, sandalwood and patchouli.

NEW: Trussardi - Aperitivo Milanese Porta Nuova!

Aperitivo Milanese Porta Nuova by Trussardi is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Aperitivo Milanese Porta Nuova was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann. Top notes are mandarin leaf, neroli and calabrian bergamot; middle notes are heliotrope, amaretto and iris; base notes are vanilla, benzoin and amber.

NEW: Trussardi - I Vicoli Via Fiori Chiari!

I Vicoli Via Fiori Chiari by Trussardi is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. I Vicoli Via Fiori Chiari was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre-Constantin GuÚros. Top notes are star anise, guatemalan cardamom and italian lemon; middle notes are elemi, patchouli, marigold and black pepper; base notes are madagascar vanilla and liquor.

NEW: Trussardi - Musc Noir Perfume Enhancer!

Musc Noir Perfume Enhancer by Trussardi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Musc Noir Perfume Enhancer was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Leslie Gauthier. The fragrance features jasmine, iris, musk and cedar.

NEW: Nakuna - Avanto!

"Avanto is about absolute purification. MAKE A HOLE in the surface of sea ice, take off your clothes, breathe, and dip your body into the cold water. Feel your blood run and your senses come to life.

Invigorating icy citrus heightened by marine accords and crisp florals. A longlasting fragrance that vivifies the senses and purifies the soul." - a note from the brand.
    TOP: Citrus, marine accords
    MID: Green grass, tea rose, jasmine
    DRY: Cedarwood, musk

Avanto was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux.

NEW: Nakuna - Iho!

"NAKUNA IHO is inspired by the peculiar nature of the Finnish people. Nakuna is the Finnish word for naked, and iho means “skin”. This fragrance refers to actual nakedness, but also to a naked, open mindset. Finns are the strangest mix of shyness, introversion and boldness. People who would barely say hello to a neighbour but are willing to bathe naked with total strangers. Think of Nakuna as a celebration of all sorts of naked bodies.

An interplay of kink and cleanliness. An intimate, slightly animalic, cashmere accord. A gentle fragrance that invites a caress." - a note from the brand.
    TOP: Cedarwood, olibanum
    MID: Guaiac wood, sandalwood
    DRY: Amber, benzoin, Vanilla

Iho was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Yann Vasnier.

NEW: Nakuna - Musta!

"Musta is the Finnish word for black. When you add a hint of black to happiness, you get a bittersweet state of mind, joy with a hint of melancholy. It is what the Finnish character is all about: happiness, with some dark undertones. A stimulant fragrance of two opposites. The serenity of cooling black incense and tar combined with the sensuality of spicy oriental warmth." - a note from the brand.

TOP: Spicy, leathery
    MID: Incense, tar, musk
    DRY: Amber, vanilla, myrrh, patchouli

Musta was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Yann Vasnier.

NEW: Nakuna - Ralli!

"The Ralli is inspired by Finnish rally drivers of the past. They were the explorers and movie stars we never had: They went to places and lived the kind of lives we could only dream of. Ralli stands for adventure, a trip to beautiful exotic places, a dip in an oriental mood.

The oriental scent of a nomad who longs for the thrill of expeditions. Tangy rose and exotic oud wood fuse with sweet amber to yield an affectionate and voluptuous aroma." - a note from the brand.
    TOP: Rose, cedarwood
    MID: Sandalwood, oud wood, patchouli
    DRY: Amber, musk, vanilla

Ralli was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jordi Fernandez.

NEW: Gucci - Hortus Sanitatis!

Gucci came out with its haute couture perfume collection in January 2019. GUCCI THE ALCHEMIST GARDEN line was created by Master perfumer Alberto Morillas under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele.

Gucci The Alchemist's Garden Hortus Sanitatis is coming out in 2020 as a new addition to the collection, only available at exclusive stores (Dover Street Market) and select Gucci boutiques.
    Hortius Sanitatis, the Latin name for the Garden of Health, is named after one of the first natural history encyclopedia published in the 15th century.
    Hortius Sanitatis fragrance features notes of vetiver, papyrus, cedarwood and ginger.
    The scent comes in a collectible packaginf and a glass bottle in aqua blue, inspired by the vintage apothecary vials. It is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Imperi!

"Essence of Lavandin & Myrtle. An aromatic HespÚridÚ wake, evoking an escape in the Garden of Wild Herbs of the Convent of the Minimes.
    Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

Aqua Imperi, a Garden of Wild Herbs where nature has regained its rights. The perfumes of the Lavandin, with azure ears, and the blooming branches of Myrtle are combined with joy with the bright and fresh notes of the Hesperides. An intense, aromatic, timeless accord" - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Imperi was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Majestae!

"Essences of Acacia & Osmanthus. A radiant Fruity Floral wake, evoking the golden hours in the Osmanthus Garden of the Convent of the Minimes. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

Aqua Majestae, evocation of golden hours in the Osmanthus Garden. A solar departure on a bouquet of radiant Acacia, revealed by the zesty notes of the Argentinean lemon. Then in heart, the fresh and luminous wake of Osmanthus which dresses the woody bottom of its juicy and apricot notes. " - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Majestae was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Minimes!

"Essence of Citron & LitsÚe. A wake Energizing woody, evoking the first light of the day in the Garden of the Hesperides of the Convent of the Minimes. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

Aqua Minimes signs the arrival of a new day at the Convent of the Minimes. Resulting from a hesperidious sensation with majesty the Citron, it deploys its notes seconded by the Mandarin and the stems of LitsÚe which offer to it an aura as virgine as fresh. Vetiver takes over in the background and transforms the composition into an elegant green woody notes." - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Minimes was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Mysteri!

"Orange Blossom & Palmarosa. A refreshing Floral Fresh wake, evoking a stroll in the Jardin des Orangers en Fleurs of the Couvent des Minimes. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

Aqua Mysteri carries with it the virtues of classic waters. At the top, the essence of Grapefruit with a sweet bitter aura seconded by the Neroli and the flowery wake of the Palmarosa, it is carried by the woody notes of Cedar dry and clear." - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Mysteri was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Nymphae!

"Essence of Water Reed & Papyrus. A delicate delicate Floral wake, evoking a moment of reverie in the Garden of the Water Reeds of the Convent of the Minimes. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.
    Like a dream in the shade of majestic trees, where lies a legendary source. Aqua Nymphae, begins with the whisper, fresh and aquatic, Water Reeds. The delicate wave propagates and merges smoothly with the woody background of Papyrus. " - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Nymphae was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Paradisi!

"Essence of Rose & Pelargonium. A tender Floral Fruity trail, evoking the picking in the Jardin des Roses PremiŔres of the Minimes Convent. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

Aqua Paradisi, young, playful, this Rose flies on a zesty shade of pink bergamot in an infusion greedy and graceful. In the background, the Violet accord gives a water bubble effect to evoke a resolutely contemporary Rose." - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Paradisi was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

NEW: Le Couvent Des Minimes - Aqua Sacrae!

"Essence of Jasmine & Tuberose. An elegant powdery Floral wake reminiscent of the vigil in the Jardin des Fleurs Blanches of the Minimes Convent. Intense and strong concentration, based on natural botanical essences in the tradition of the Haute Franferie Franšaise.

White paradise, Aqua Sacrae captures both ends of the olfactory spectrum. It is the result of weaving Mandarin with the scent of Earl Gray blended with the carnal notes of Jasmine and Tuberose. An elegant construction that unveils the duality freshness / sensuality on a background of fragrant wood. " - a note from the brand.
    Aqua Sacrae was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast