Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Dior Homme Parfum 2020 Thread

When he compares Dior Homme to BdC, then it has to be the new 2020 DH.
    Testers at Douglas may be confusing too, since they regularly remove the caps from the bottles so it's hard to distinguish between the different flankers.
    And though Dior had ordered the old versions back from the authorized sellers to replace them with the new ones I'm quite sure that here and there are still sitting some old ones in the shelves (testers and sealed bottles for sale).
    So when buying any Dior Homme fragrance today you need to know how the bottles without caps and the packages differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Well, I'm not sure. Even I didn't know that there's a 2020 DH AND and a 2020 DH Parfum. At Douglas I tried - and that might have been just the 2020 DH. Either I'm old to follow these name/version/batch changes, or they're a little bit confusing
    Did you try it at a store in the States? If so, it's not Dior Homme Parfum. Dior Homme 2020. DHP is not sold in the States.

pretty sure got a lot people complain that DHP 75ml 2019 batch got watered down already... should i still buy it or just look forward for DHP 2020 100ml? help anyone ?

Basenotes Plus

DHP isn’t watered down, it’s been talked about in the past it’s still very strong. Notes may have changed if even that, you wonder if anti Dior sources are running rampant and spreading negative words about certain fragrances. Or it’s trolls with no life haha, but either 2019 or 2020 would be a good choice. Reviews on YouTube fragrance reviews say 2020 DHP has more iris in the beginning and the dry down is very close to the 2015 DHP.

I’ve seen a lot of people saying that DHP 2019 and 2020 are as strong as ever. Just buy a bottle.

So how can I buy a bottle in the US?
    Favorites:

Gucci Pour Homme II
    Bleu de Chanel EDT/EDP
    Pineapple Vintage Intense
    The One EDT
    Invictus / Hawas
    "Vintage" Allure Homme
    Le Male "Popeye"

I guess I’m late to the table - I thought it was widely understood to be permanently discontinued - hence, my stock-up last year. Certainly nobody that I questioned at retail abroad or duty-free had any inside scoop on the possibility of a nearly seamless re-launch - or at least, they weren’t talking. And what made it all the more believable was knowing that Fahrenheit Parfum had recently suffered the same fate. In any case, I’m thrilled to learn that it’s still available.

Yes it is available on the French Dior site. Unfortunately I cannot order from their website, was hoping to figure out how to buy a bottle from them. The new 100 ml bottle looks awesome
    Favorites:

Gucci Pour Homme II
    Bleu de Chanel EDT/EDP
    The One EDT
    Invictus / Hawas
    "Vintage" Allure Homme
    Le Male "Popeye"

Quote Originally Posted by Puremugler View Post
    Yes it is available on the French Dior site. Unfortunately I cannot order from their website, was hoping to figure out how to buy a bottle from them. The new 100 ml bottle looks awesome
    Yeah, in the past, I had only purchased it overseas. It’s so bizarre to me that DHP is not widely available in the US - it’s one of my all time favorite fragrances. Apparently, Dior and Chanel have a much tighter grip on their distribution channels so, I don’t even think the Canadian based discounters would help here.

ETA: I stand corrected!! It looks like this would be your best bet...when it’s available in the new 100ml format.
    https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/diorhommeleparfum-man

I have received the new DHP 2020 100ml bottle today from a local reseller. This is my first DHP bottle so can't compare and the batch code is 0B01. The formula code is N° 08642/A same as before but when I contacted the reseller I was told that it was a bit different smell but still very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaFFa75 View Post
    I have received the new DHP 2020 100ml bottle today from a local reseller. This is my first DHP bottle so can't compare and the batch code is 0B01. The formula code is N° 08642/A same as before but when I contacted the reseller I was told that it was a bit different smell but still very strong.
    I wish I had a way of getting a 100 ml bottle in the USA
    Favorites:

Gucci Pour Homme II
    Bleu de Chanel EDT/EDP
    The One EDT
    Invictus / Hawas
    "Vintage" Allure Homme
    Le Male "Popeye"

Heaven's made of oakmoss

Quote Originally Posted by Scuervo1 View Post
    I think that is just a myth. Mine is from August 2019 and it last even after I shower. I think when I first opened it it smelled weak, but the more I used it it got stronger. Basically the more you use a bottle and get some air into it the more it will mature and come off stronger. This is a bigger thing with aventus.
    Exactly. When it comes to perfumes, maceration is your best friend
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!
    Currently wearing: Quorum by Antonio Puig

Quote Originally Posted by Puremugler View Post
    I wish I had a way of getting a 100 ml bottle in the USA
    You can order it from Dior's French website, I believe or maybe Parfum Dreams

Including in its 2020 version, still enjoying this one as one of the better DH flankers
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

My 100ml (October 2019 batch) smells the same to me as the 75mls I have used over the years . Same strong performance. That's based on my memory . Also, I like the design of the 100ml more than the 75ml bottle . It matches the size of most of the others from the dior homme collection

Quote Originally Posted by joov84 View Post
    My 100ml (October 2019 batch) smells the same to me as the 75mls I have used over the years . Same strong performance. That's based on my memory . Also, I like the design of the 100ml more than the 75ml bottle . It matches the size of most of the others from the dior homme collection
    I thought the 75ml was the same size as the other 100ml Dior Homme Bottles in terms of overall dimensions. They just thickened the glass in the 75ml bottle so you got less juice.

Basenotes Plus

I’m patiently waiting for someone to post a US source for this beauty, I’m planning to pickup the 2020 DHI later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    I’m patiently waiting for someone to post a US source for this beauty, I’m planning to pickup the 2020 DHI later this year.
    You can get shipping to the US here https://www.dressinn.com/fashion/dio...ml/137599581/p