Code of Conduct

Thread: Oudline

Default Oudline

By far two of the best values on oud I have gotten have been through Oudline. Oud that hold their own against $400 artisanal oils for about 1/4 what people try to get for the same quality oils online. If you inquire be sure to specify your interest in only pure oud oil. They also sell oud blends and perfumes (they specify what % agarwood oil in their catalog).

I haven’t ordered from them in a while and am looking for specific suggestions from their current line. Has anyone ordered from them recently?

Default Re: Oudline

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
    By far two of the best values on oud I have gotten have been through Oudline. Oud that hold their own against $400 artisanal oils for about 1/4 what people try to get for the same quality oils online. If you inquire be sure to specify your interest in only pure oud oil. They also sell oud blends and perfumes (they specify what % agarwood oil in their catalog).

I havenít ordered from them in a while and am looking for specific suggestions from their current line. Has anyone ordered from them recently?
    Hey, I am relatively new to the world of oud. Ordering a few things here and there and looking for some recommendations. Did you have anything new from Oudline? Which oils have you had that you would recommend?

Thanks in advance, Emerald

Been too long since I ordered.

Everything I have they sold out of 5+ years ago.

I know they sell both pure oud and cheaper oud blends, and in the past they indicated what % of oud was in the blends. I would just be very careful when ordering and make sure you’re asking for their top shelf premium 100% pure agarwood. They may not realize that this is what you are looking for.

Thanks Mr P, I will get in touch with them and see whats what.