Code of Conduct
o
    Basenotes Institution

Default LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factories

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factor

Can only help the situation.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factor

It seems to me that the main goal of Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy is to earn more money

This still sounds like an excellent idea. Some of the US perfume houses need to follow suit and start producing hand sanitizer quickly! We simply don't have enough to keep up at the present time in our hospital facilities.
    Currently wearing: Musk Cologne by Bortnikoff

Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLevis View Post
    It seems to me that the main goal of Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy is to earn more money
    They are going to distribute for free.

Anything for some PR!