Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factories

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factor

Can only help the situation.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: LVMH to make hand sanitiser for French hospitals at Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy factor

This still sounds like an excellent idea. Some of the US perfume houses need to follow suit and start producing hand sanitizer quickly! We simply don't have enough to keep up at the present time in our hospital facilities.
    Currently wearing: Virke by Svensk Parfym

Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLevis View Post
    It seems to me that the main goal of Christian Dior, Guerlain and Givenchy is to earn more money
    They are going to distribute for free.

Anything for some PR!
    Currently wearing: Tindrer by Baruti

Good stuff.

Freed from BN Institution

Glad to know they're helping out during this Pandemic.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Scent of Oger by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by HiggsBosonBlues View Post
    Anything for some PR!
    I have an aversion towards showmanship and an irresponsible lack of validation but I wanted to reply for some time now because in this case I really have to disagree with what seems like an insinuation. All the medical staff, including hospital and home caregivers, would certainly be grateful for such a contribution in this case from a company which is involved in ethanol products. Imagine those to have a spare moment, having a look at the container and the backside label and perhaps noticing who the manufacturer is, would it be so wrong for them to feel a little bit more appreciated, even in this perhaps unusual way?

Quote Originally Posted by xaml View Post
    I have an aversion towards showmanship and an irresponsible lack of validation but I wanted to reply for some time now because in this case I really have to disagree with what seems like an insinuation. All the medical staff, including hospital and home caregivers, would certainly be grateful for such a contribution in this case from a company which is involved in ethanol products. Imagine those to have a spare moment, having a look at the container and the backside label and perhaps noticing who the manufacturer is, would it be so wrong for them to feel a little bit more appreciated, even in this perhaps unusual way?
    I totally agree!