Code of Conduct
o
    Basenotes Plus

Default Caswell-Massey 20% off

From Facebook:

WE HAVE LOWERED OUR PRICES.
    We hope that you and your family are staying safe, and our hearts go out to everyone affected. To offer some relief, we have lowered prices on our bar soaps, liquid soaps, hand soaps and skin care through April 30th. No code required, and you can combine these lower prices with our promotional codes, including our FB20CC code for an extra 20% off.
    We are America’s Original Soap and Skin Care brand, and we’ve been supporting the health and wellness of our great country since 1752. Caswell-Massey has faced all of America’s challenges, and though this is an extraordinary situation, we can weather this storm together. Sending love and support to all Americans - Stay in, Stay healthy & Stay clean!
    Nicolas Arauz
    CEO, Caswell-Massey
    Something something....something....

Avatar picture taken at Kew Gardens.

Feedback 45 (100%)

Default Re: Caswell-Massey 20% off

Thanks for the heads up. By chance, a few weeks ago I bought the presidential bar soap set. It contains 3 soaps,number 6, jockey club, and almond. I got it because the almond one smells like it has hefty doses of heliotropin, which would not be allowed in perfumes. Poisonous almonds. I haven't used it yet though, this is only from the smell in the box.
    (The set is called presidential because supposedly it's dedicated to 3 presidents, respectively Washington, Kennedy, and Eisenhower.)

cacio

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Caswell-Massey 20% off

Thank you. passed it on.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.