Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Blog Entries

Default Re: Does anyone here cut his own hair, like me?

Thanks, Fiveoaks! l know what you mean about needing to be in control of something.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Dependent

Firstly, great work Teardrop (to add to the crescendo of applause)!
    Secondly, I'm desperate for a haircut now. We've some Wahl dog grooming clippers which I keep asking my OH to use to neaten up my hair. She's happy enough to, apparently, but will accept zero liability for the outcome... I'll keep everyone posted on how that goes.
    If I had my own way, with no external input, I'd shave the lot off. Have had to do it before after being involved in an explosion in work*, around 4 years ago, but SWMBO doesn't like the prospect as it'll remind her of that! Understandable really...

*In which I got off very luckily, burnt face/hair including beard, tops of ears, nostrils, eyelids, lips etc and a perforated eardrum which still gives me a more than fair share of tinnitus. Fortunately everything else healed well but beard growth is less on the side worse affected and I've, interestingly, got more grey hairs on that side... though not many being sub-30.

Blog Entries

Thanks, Benz3ne! That explosion sounds horrendous, but l'm glad you lived to tell the tale.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.