Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42
  1. #1
    The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    10,266
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    The easiest way to do this is to go here - http://www.basenotes.net/bn_todaysscent.php - scroll down to the right side, to the bottom and look for "Your Most Worn..." list; copy that image and crop it into a picture, and upload it.

    most worn march.jpg

    Unfortunately, if you don't use the sotd feature, you can't obtain your list. For me, I only use it about 10% of the time I'm on here, so this list is not very accurate, but I will try to use it more. If it were in a more convenient location like incorporated onto our page somewhere, I think it would get a lot more use. For this modern life - where everything is here and now, to have to go to the page of the fragrance, click wearing now, wait for refresh, it seems like a bit of a nuisance. Even if it were on your wardrobe like right next to the frag, click, done. Rant over.

    It's definitely a great feature nevertheless, and let's you and others see what your top 10 more used frags are.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler
    Currently wearing: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

  2. #2
    Dependent MattJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Your Most Worn...
    Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent (89)
    L'Occitan by L'Occitane (62)
    Tom Ford Noir Anthracite by Tom Ford (55)
    Narciso Rodriguez for Him Bleu Noir by Narciso Rodriguez (46)
    Bel Ami Vetiver by Hermès (38)
    Antaeus by Chanel (34)
    Equipage Géranium by Hermès (28)
    Bang by Marc Jacobs (27)
    Or Black by Pascal Morabito (27)
    Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez (27)

  3. #3
    Dependent DuNezDeBuzier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CITY by THE LAKE
    Posts
    3,003

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Numbers don't lie.

    Wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head, grab a cup, make a fragrant choice, embrace the morning constitutional, check them internets for the local forecast and hop on BN for the SotD data input. Life IS grand!

    Seriously... I'm into this for the sake of utility, with little to no interest in collecting/showcasing. Years back, after much accumulating, I came to the conclusion that I'd be happier wearing what mattered most to me, day in and day out, rather than saving them up for who knows when. Over time, the SotD feature tells the story of past-to-present *duh*. The future is up to you. Do you continue settling for 'dumb reaches'? Do you focus on wearing your favorites more, even if it means mismatches like Derby to the laundry mat or pet supply store? Or, are some dumb reaches actually what you value most? Do you cull what is not worn, regardless how much you think you like it?

    Most Worn (since 12/14/10)...
    Kiehl's Original Musk by Kiehl's (90)
    1776 Russian Leather by Elsha (81)
    Leather Oud by Christian Dior (78)
    Yatagan by Caron (71)
    Jules by Christian Dior (70)
    Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent (64)
    M by Puredistance (63)
    Bel Ami by Hermès (63)
    Oudy Woody by Surrati (60)
    Knize Ten by Knize (59)
    Wanna Shop? --> Buzier's Sales

    MY TOP SHELF: Azzaro pH, Bel Ami, Blackbird, Blend 30, Cuba, Davidoff '84, Derby, Edition, Equipage, Jules, Knize Ten, Kouros, Leather Oud, Puredistance M, Santal Noble, Tribute Attar, Yatagan

  4. #4
    Dependent Man Of The World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Essex - But born & bred in good old East London
    Posts
    2,131

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Patchouli Nobile number 1 for me. That only accounts for the time since I joined Basenotes. Fahrenheit would undoubtedly be my all time most worn.
    Some Of My Favorites
    Fahrenheit (Vintage)/Fahrenheit Parfum - Dior
    Aventus/Bois du Portugal - Creed
    Jubilation XXV - Amouage
    L'Air Du Desert Marocain - Tauer
    Danger - Roja Dove
    Baccarat Rouge 540 - MFK
    Naxos - Xerjoff
    Coromandel - Chanel
    Patchouli Nobile - Nobile 1942
    Baraonda - Nasomatto
    Incident Diplomatique/Private Label - Jovoy
    Layton - PDM
    Currently wearing: Bois du Portugal by Creed

  5. #5
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Your Most Worn...


    Polo by Ralph Lauren (162)
    Fahrenheit by Christian Dior (67)
    Green Irish Tweed by Creed (32)
    Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci (32)
    Ombré Leather by Tom Ford (20)
    Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada (19)
    Explorer by Montblanc (19)
    Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren (13)
    Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior (11)
    Michael for Men by Michael Kors (11)
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  6. #6

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    The personal top 10 so far, based on a direct copy-paste from BN statistics, at least after having started to use this particular function:

    1 Pino Silvestre by Silvestre 68 wears
    2 Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Beene 60 wears
    3 Jaguar (original) by Jaguar 60 wears
    4 Arden Men - Sandalwood by Elizabeth Arden 55 wears
    5 Héritage by Guerlain 48 wears
    6 Ambré Noble by Zara 48 wears
    7 Habit Rouge by Guerlain 47 wears
    8 Azzaro pour Homme by Azzaro 44 wears
    9 Zino Davidoff by Davidoff 43 wears
    10 Open by Roger & Gallet 40 wears
    Currently wearing: Marbert Homme by Marbert

  7. #7
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    312,914

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Man Of The World View Post
    Patchouli Nobile number 1 for me.
    Gengis Khan is number 1 for me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  8. #8
    Dependent DaveStPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dilettante City
    Posts
    3,049

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    The SOTD is one of my favorite features on here.

    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 11.39.50 AM.jpg
    -- Creamy, salty-sweet, an oaky nuttiness . . . You detect that?
    -- Oh I'm detecting nuttiness.
    Currently wearing: Eau Moderne by Thirdman

  9. #9
    Zgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,182

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?


  10. #10
    Basenotes Institution dougczar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30,702

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    My most worn since joining Basenotes:


    Creed - Aventus 110
    Creed - Spice & Wood 57
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven 34
    Dior - Dior Homme Cologne 2013 32
    Xerjoff - Nio 31
    Bond No. 9 - Scent of Peace for Him 31
    Creed - Virgin Island Water 30
    Creed - Royal Oud 29
    Paco Rabanne - Black XS 28
    Paco Rabanne - 1 Million 25
    Brückner - Aoud 1 25
    Bond No. 9 - Bleecker Street 24
    Bond No. 9 - Chez Bond 24
    Chanel - Bleu de Chanel 22
    Chanel - Allure Homme Edition Blanche 21
    Dior - Vétiver 21
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Intensa 21
    House of Matriarch - Blackbird 21

    Tom Ford - Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre 20
    Thierry Mugler - A*Men Pure Havane 20
    by Kilian - Cruel Intentions 20
    Gucci - Gucci Pour Homme II 20
    Current Summer Favorites:

    1. Xerjoff - Nio
    2. Tom Ford - Rive d’Ambre
    3. Dior - Homme Cologne 2013
    4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    5. Armani - Code Sport Athlete
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
    8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    9. Ermenegildo Zegna - Sicilian Mandarin
    10. Creed - Pure White Cologne

  11. #11

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    I rarely use the SOTD feature or update my wardrobe anymore but this list would probably still be accurate, all time.

    Capture.jpg

  12. #12
    Super Member NettyYeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?


  13. #13
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    I use the feature pretty regularly

    MostWorn.JPG
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

  14. #14
    Basenotes Junkie 24 Faubourg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    856

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    For me it's hard to say because for years I used the wardrobe feature on and off, and many of my fragrances are recent buys so will likely never catch up to the ones I've had and loved for years.

    That being said my most worn is and probably always will be 24 Faubourg. Next up are Shalimar, Elixir des Merveilles, 31 Rue Cambon, Portrait of a Lady, Kelly Caleche, and Beloved Woman. All bought pretty early in my fragrance journey as well!
    Favorite Houses:
    Hermès
    Rogue Perfumery
    Zoologist
    Amouage
    Frederic Malle
    Serge Lutens

    Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Orientals (especially spicy, woody, and floral orientals)
    Boozy notes
    Chypres (especially with real oakmoss)
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances
    Great longevity and sillage

  15. #15
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by 24 Faubourg View Post
    For me it's hard to say because for years I used the wardrobe feature on and off, and many of my fragrances are recent buys so will likely never catch up to the ones I've had and loved for years.

    That being said my most worn is and probably always will be 24 Faubourg. Next up are Shalimar, Elixir des Merveilles, 31 Rue Cambon, Portrait of a Lady, Kelly Caleche, and Beloved Woman. All bought pretty early in my fragrance journey as well!
    Come on now, get with the program. This isn't the favorites thread, it's the copy/paste the most-worn-scents-at-the-bottom-right-of-the-SOTD-page thread.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

  16. #16

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Currently wearing: Black by Bulgari

  17. #17
    Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    22,555

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?


  18. #18

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?


  19. #19

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    A few notes:
    - Tagging regularly since late August 2016
    - Only one scent per day. Reapplications don't get tags.
    - Have been influencing my wears with the following annual campaigns: 2018: get as many scents to 5 wears; 2019: get as many scents to 10 wears; 2020: get as many scents to 10 or 15 wears. This has kept my collection justified, slowed purchasing and helped solidify favorites/likes/dislikes.

    Top 12 wears, which correspond to my >= 16 wears:

    1 1 Million Privé by Paco Rabanne 23 wears
    2 Ultra Mâle by Jean Paul Gaultier 21 wears
    3 Sauvage by Christian Dior 20 wears
    4 Orion by Tiziana Terenzi 19 wears
    5 Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf 19 wears
    6 Bleu de Chanel by Chanel 18 wears
    7 A*Men Ultra Zest by Thierry Mugler 18 wears
    8 L'Insoumis by Lalique 17 wears
    9 Tom Ford Noir by Tom Ford 16 wears
    10 A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler 16 wears
    11 A*Men Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler 16 wears
    12 Uomo Intense by Valentino 16 wears
    Currently wearing: Pi Fraiche by Givenchy

  20. #20

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Your Most Worn...

    Elixir by Penhaligon's (97)
    Juniper Sling by Penhaligon's (49)
    Gomma by Etro (47)
    parfums*PARFUMS Series 3 Incense: Avignon by Comme des Garçons (45)
    Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme by Gucci (45)
    Casbah by Robert Piguet (42)
    Jacomo de Jacomo Original by Jacomo (40)
    Heliotrope by Etro (40)
    Vetiver by Guerlain (40)
    L'Heure Bleue by Guerlain (38)
    from May Eve to Midsummer : with leathers, greens, fougeres, and a few florals. Guerlain Vetiver; Etro Gomma; Palais Jamais and Dianthus; Hermes Equipage Geranium; Aramis Tuscany; first wearing of the year for Penhaligon's Juniper Sling; Caron Yatagan; Knize Ten, Sec, and Forest; Puig Quorum. Sampling : Aramis Devin; ELdO Eloge du Traitre, Fat Electrician

  21. #21
    Basenotes Junkie 24 Faubourg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    856

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Come on now, get with the program. This isn't the favorites thread, it's the copy/paste the most-worn-scents-at-the-bottom-right-of-the-SOTD-page thread.
    Those are it, actually! (My favorites would include too many of my recent buys hahah)

    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.40.20 PM.jpg

    As a bonus, most worn this month. Though it seems like tons this month got two wears, even below these.

    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.40.32 PM.jpg
    Favorite Houses:
    Hermès
    Rogue Perfumery
    Zoologist
    Amouage
    Frederic Malle
    Serge Lutens

    Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Orientals (especially spicy, woody, and floral orientals)
    Boozy notes
    Chypres (especially with real oakmoss)
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances
    Great longevity and sillage

  22. #22
    Sound Scents
    drseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Northern VA/DC Area
    Posts
    11,903

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Easily the most worn is vintage Giorgio for Men

    Next two

    Portrait of a Lady
    vintage Polo
    Current Top Ten:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Jasmin Antique (Rogue Perfumery)
    3) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills) - tie
    3) Giorgio V.I.P. Special Reserve (Giorgio Beverly Hills) - tie

    5) Dia pour Homme vintage edt (Amouage)

    6)
    Anat Fritz and its reissue, called Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    8) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    8) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie


  23. #23
    Dependent deltasun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    4,295

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by 24 Faubourg View Post
    Those are it, actually! (My favorites would include too many of my recent buys hahah)

    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.40.20 PM.jpg

    As a bonus, most worn this month. Though it seems like tons this month got two wears, even below these.

    Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 5.40.32 PM.jpg

    Nice list and appreciate the bonus!
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

  24. #24
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48,882

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    These
    Last edited by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer; 29th March 2020 at 08:43 AM.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Nobile by Gucci

  25. #25
    Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I am here.
    Posts
    14,775
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    1 Castile by Penhaligon's 305 wears
    2 1725 Casanova by Histoires de Parfums 130 wears
    3 Aqua Universalis by Maison Francis Kurkdjian 113 wears
    4 Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian 86 wears
    5 Reflection Man by Amouage 55 wears
    6 Royal Oud by Creed 55 wears
    7 Prada L'Homme by Prada 53 wears
    8 Tom Ford Extreme by Tom Ford 52 wears
    9 H.M. by Hanae Mori 46 wears
    10 Eau de Cologne by Chanel 45 wears

    Yup. That's my style all right.
    Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Endymion
    Rose 31
    Royal Oud
    Petit Matin
    Curve
    1725 Casanova
    Tabac Rouge
    Reflection Man
    Green Irish Tweed
    Prada L'Homme
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Les Exclusifs Eau de Cologne
    Tom Ford Noir Eau De Toilette
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT
    Pomelo Paradis
    Aqua Universalis

  26. #26
    Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I am here.
    Posts
    14,775
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    How to post your most worn:

    Go to the SOTD link at the top of the page and select Your Most Worn.

    You'll see a list that says:
    Your most worn (in the last month)

    Make sure you click over to "All Time"

    Highlight the part of the list that you want by clicking and dragging to select it. In other words, start above the "1" for your most worn scent & drag down to however much of the list you want to highlight. I only highlight the scents I've worn at least twice.

    Once you've highlighted the scents you want, copy the highlighted list (type Command C on your keyboard, for example, or select Copy under the Edit menu on your Mac or PC, etc). Finally - here's the important part - In order to paste the list in a comment here on the forum, click the a/A icon at the top left corner of the comment box to switch to WYSIWYG mode before you paste your copied list. The comment editor box needs to be in WYSIWYG mode before you can paste the list you copied into the comment box.

    Most importantly, this only works if you log your SOTD each day here, using the SOTD feature. Look up the scent you're wearing in your wardrobe or in the BN directory (do a search) and click Wearing Now. The easiest way to make this a habit is to leave yourself a daily reminder in your calendar app or in a reminders app. Eventually, it'll become a habit.
    Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Endymion
    Rose 31
    Royal Oud
    Petit Matin
    Curve
    1725 Casanova
    Tabac Rouge
    Reflection Man
    Green Irish Tweed
    Prada L'Homme
    Tom Ford Extreme
    Les Exclusifs Eau de Cologne
    Tom Ford Noir Eau De Toilette
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT
    Pomelo Paradis
    Aqua Universalis

  27. #27
    Basenotes Institution Darjeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Here I am.
    Posts
    11,579

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Didn’t we just do this?
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/472...n-Decade-2010s

    This was effectively most worn because there’s no option to just limit it to the past 10 years. We also do a monthly one and an annual one I think.
    1. No, never blind buy (I do, but do as I say, not as I do. I'm taking no responsibility for your fragrance gambling).
    2. Get them both. You're a Basenoter and you know you're going to end up purchasing them both eventually.
    3. Yes, it has been reformulated.
    4. Looking for a signature scent? You've come to the wrong place.

  28. #28
    Basenotes Plus
    FISS80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    3,020

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Current Favorites:
    Creed Viking
    Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade
    Xerjoff Naxos
    MFK Oud Satin Mood Extrait
    Currently wearing: Rive d'Ambre by Tom Ford

  29. #29
    The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    10,266
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuNezDeBuzier View Post
    Numbers don't lie.

    Wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head, grab a cup, make a fragrant choice, embrace the morning constitutional, check them internets for the local forecast and hop on BN for the SotD data input. Life IS grand!

    Seriously... I'm into this for the sake of utility, with little to no interest in collecting/showcasing. Years back, after much accumulating, I came to the conclusion that I'd be happier wearing what mattered most to me, day in and day out, rather than saving them up for who knows when. Over time, the SotD feature tells the story of past-to-present *duh*. The future is up to you. Do you continue settling for 'dumb reaches'? Do you focus on wearing your favorites more, even if it means mismatches like Derby to the laundry mat or pet supply store? Or, are some dumb reaches actually what you value most? Do you cull what is not worn, regardless how much you think you like it?

    Most Worn (since 12/14/10)...
    Kiehl's Original Musk by Kiehl's (90)
    1776 Russian Leather by Elsha (81)
    Leather Oud by Christian Dior (78)
    Yatagan by Caron (71)
    Jules by Christian Dior (70)
    Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent (64)
    M by Puredistance (63)
    Bel Ami by Hermès (63)
    Oudy Woody by Surrati (60)
    Knize Ten by Knize (59)
    It's very hard for me to part ways with something, even if I don't wear it. I tend to look through my wardrobe before going through series of cuts, where I may remove like 10-20 frags at a time and sell them, but then I wind up just restocking them with new frags, or even more than I had before. I used to just reach for the same favorites for a while, but now I alternate much more and try to get good use out of the whole collection, which makes it even harder to sell many things.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler
    Currently wearing: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

  30. #30
    The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    10,266
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your most worn (using sotd feature)?

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    How to post your most worn:

    Go to the SOTD link at the top of the page and select Your Most Worn.

    You'll see a list that says:
    Your most worn (in the last month)

    Make sure you click over to "All Time"

    Highlight the part of the list that you want by clicking and dragging to select it. In other words, start above the "1" for your most worn scent & drag down to however much of the list you want to highlight. I only highlight the scents I've worn at least twice.

    Once you've highlighted the scents you want, copy the highlighted list (type Command C on your keyboard, for example, or select Copy under the Edit menu on your Mac or PC, etc). Finally - here's the important part - In order to paste the list in a comment here on the forum, click the a/A icon at the top left corner of the comment box to switch to WYSIWYG mode before you paste your copied list. The comment editor box needs to be in WYSIWYG mode before you can paste the list you copied into the comment box.

    Most importantly, this only works if you log your SOTD each day here, using the SOTD feature. Look up the scent you're wearing in your wardrobe or in the BN directory (do a search) and click Wearing Now. The easiest way to make this a habit is to leave yourself a daily reminder in your calendar app or in a reminders app. Eventually, it'll become a habit.
    TY, I did not know how to do it like that. This should be a sticky for future posts.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler
    Currently wearing: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne




Similar Threads

  1. Feature Request: Wardrobe, Sort By Last Worn
    By L'Homme Blanc Individuel in forum Tech Questions, Bug, Feature Requests, Basenotes-related talk...
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th June 2019, 10:37 PM
  2. SOTD feature malfunctioning
    By teardrop in forum Tech Questions, Bug, Feature Requests, Basenotes-related talk...
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th May 2019, 04:50 PM
  3. SOTD Feature Request
    By JimmyP in forum Tech Questions, Bug, Feature Requests, Basenotes-related talk...
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st June 2016, 10:35 PM
  4. Problem with SOTD feature
    By JiveHippo in forum Tech Questions, Bug, Feature Requests, Basenotes-related talk...
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th January 2016, 12:55 PM
  5. Most Worn on SOTD feature: Terre d'hermes & Aventus
    By mhiregoudar in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 16th November 2015, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000