Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Dependent

Default Re: I think I am done with Aventus

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
    I disagree, my t1701 is nice pineapple meanwhile my 19s21 smell’s vanillaish and unlike Aventus and it
    lasts 30 minutes
    I've owned 17t01 and it's not that different to what is available now, especially considering it's been 3 years almost, any changes are being exaggerated for reasons I don't know. This forum is beyond a shadow of it's former self, and practically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Man View Post
    I disagree. There are many examples of fragrances that got played out because everyone was wearing it. You are correct about fragrance vs. most popular things, however most people don't wear fragrance in general - so if you are a man that really likes to wear fragrance everyday, chances are you have heard of Aventus given it's history.
    I've never heard anyone in the general population mention Aventus or any other Creed for that matter.

Classics for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by nucker View Post
    I've never heard anyone in the general population mention Aventus or any other Creed for that matter.
    Most of us havenít, a select few live in populated areas where quality fragrance is used and wealthy people live or travel to your bound to come across it but again most of us donít have this issue so for us it isnít over played and still a standout fragrance.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Same. I think I have known maybe three people who had even heard of Creed. If you mention Creed to most people, they instantly think of the band... lol. It's rare enough to find men or women who know anything about fragrances, let alone something as obscure as Creed or a specific Creed product.

I don't want to sound harsh, but Aventus anno Domini 2020 is shiet.