Code of Conduct

Default How is kinsky by Escentric Molecules?

How is kinsky by Escentric Molecules?

Default Re: How is kinsky by Escentric Molecules?

Really nice, in my opinion!
    slow is smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    Really nice, in my opinion!
    Is it similar to anything? So I can get an idea. I am a fan of Molecule 01,02,04

I love it also! Must try before you buy. I also think this one is hard to wear, therefore I dont use it much

Basenotes Institution Darjeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
    Is it similar to anything? So I can get an idea. I am a fan of Molecule 01,02,04
    Try before you buy. It’s not an easy wearing scent like Molecule 01, etc. it’s a bit dirty and animalic. It has quite a few fans on here, but I’d take note of the types of scents they like and their tastes. It’s one for people who like scents that are a little challenging.
    It’s not so challenging to my mind, but I’d definitely sample it first. If I recall your tastes correctly I wouldn’t think it’s in your favored style.
    1. No, never blind buy (I do, but do as I say, not as I do. I'm taking no responsibility for your fragrance gambling).
    2. Get them both. You're a Basenoter and you know you're going to end up purchasing them both eventually.
    3. Yes, it has been reformulated.
    4. Looking for a signature scent? You've come to the wrong place.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

I personally thought it was OK, nothing special.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I like it but hesitate to wear it in public because once when I was traveling by train some boys entered my compartiment and one of them said: 'Wow, it smells like puke in here...' and realized it was me. On the other hand I think Geza Schön did a fine job to make it smell pukey because this Kinski guy was a debauched figure who extensively savored the pleasures of life.

Smells like a marijuana / tobacco spliff. This is not the best smell and different people will react to it very differently. I like it, but more as a curiosity than an everyday scent. Now that marijuana is legal where I live, the danger appeal of this kind of fragrance is lost somewhat. As far as fragrance, it resembles Caron Yatagan.. Test it before buying.
    SHELTER @ HOME WARDROBE • vilhelm morning chess • mr burberry indigo • epice marine • 19-69 l'air barbes • kosmala tonic blanc no. 1 • parfum prissana tiwa • phi- rose de kandahar • boszporusz • black citrus • amulet • de nut intense man • cdg calamus • dior homme edt (2020) • m/mink • eccentric 05 cashmeran • mazzolari patchoul • eleventh hour

Quote Originally Posted by Trauerkraut View Post
    I like it but hesitate to wear it in public because once when I was traveling by train some boys entered my compartiment and one of them said: 'Wow, it smells like puke in here...' and realized it was me. On the other hand I think Geza Schön did a fine job to make it smell pukey because this Kinski guy was a debauched figure who extensively savored the pleasures of life.
    Thanks for turning me too to this one haha. Reminds me if the time I just started college and bought Mugler Amen and proudly wore it until ny parents walked into the house and I hear my mom scream downstairs ‘what is that smell it smells like someone took a shit in here’

Thanks for turning me too to this one haha. Reminds me if the time I just started college and bought Mugler Amen and proudly wore it until ny parents walked into the house and I hear my mom scream downstairs ‘what is that smell it smells like someone took a shit in here’

I suggested buying Bang or Bang Bang in my review ---I still think that but I appear to be in the minority. I found it verging on being unpleasant.

Smoke for the Soul by Kilian smells pretty much the same!
    slow is smooth

A bomb, oceanic, visceral, rooty, manly, bold. Recommended.
    Currently wearing: Lui by Mazzolari