Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 0
    Blog Entries

Default SWAP - Lutens, vintage Shalimar/Mitsouko, vintage Hypnotic Poison

ISO a full/partial bottle of Le Labo Patchouli 24, or partial bottles/substantial decants of Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque/ Fendi Theorema/ Bulgari Black -- but if you're interested in something, try me! Open to sales but swaps preferred. I like patchouli, jasmine, not-too-sweet amber, and huge orientals/chypres. I'm generally curious about feminines by Amouage. My testist is here.

Photos available on request.

BOTTLES
    Frederic Malle Carnal Flower EDP -- 100mL tester @ 98% -- sprayed less than 20x. No box, small tear in label that occurred during shipping.

Guerlain Shalimar Parfum de Toilette -- 75mL @ ~50% -- this was released for one hot second in the '80s and is the amped-up precursor to the eau de parfum. No box.

Guerlain Mitsouko Parfum de Toilette -- 75mL tester @100% -- never-sprayed tester of the 80s parfum de toilette. No cap but comes with a cardboard sleeve for the atomizer. I've removed the sleeve to sniff the atomizer but never sprayed the fragrance itself.

Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin EDP -- 100mL new in box, wrapped -- still in cellophane, never opened or sprayed.

Dior Hypnotic Poison EDT (vintage, original formulation) -- I have several backups of this and might be willing to swap one. Wishlist only.

Decants
    Dior Mitzah EDP - could make decants from my 250mL bottle if there is interest (sorry, not selling or swapping the bottle)
    Last edited by tilleuil; 12th April 2020 at 01:12 AM.