Code of Conduct

Question TINDRER by Baruti - the most long lasting green scent ever made?!

Ok, I needed a pick me up and finally ordered Tindrer by Baruti from their website. Discovered them a few months ago, bought one of their sample sets and got pretty hooked.
    Having smelled my way through the entire line, I thought Tindrer would be a good place to start with - nice, green and fresh.

I am not a professional reviewer but here are some thoughts.

Service and shipping

Pretty impeccable. Super fast delivery and nicely packaged. Pleasant bonus: received two extra samples of my choice with my order.

Packaging

Super fun. Love the origami style inlays. Very nice unboxing experience. Great sprays as well! (The pumps are awesome I mean. Anyone else hate it sometimes when you a buy a fragrance and it just kind of squirts out of the bottle instead of creating a nice mist?)

Scent

Green, fresh, vibrant. Opens with a cold blast of green. According to the description, the name is translated as "sparkle" from Danish - and I totally see that. There is a certain bubbliness in the top notes among the greenery. Particularly love the fir balsam with the oakmoss that gives you this wet-earth and wet grass feel. I love the overall forest vibe.

Official notes: Cut Grass, Verbena, Buchu, Twigs and Leaves, Galbanum, Wet soil, Violet flowers, White musk, Ambergris, Heliotrope, Oakmoss, Fir Balsam Absolute.

Although this is a green, fresh fragrance, GOOD LORD, it has the most outstanding sillage and tenacity. I sprayed some on in the morning and it totally lasted at least 8-10 hours on my skin. I have to say, never seen anything like that from a green fragrance before.

All in all, I think I've found my new, fresh summer favourite.

Has anybody else tried it? Has anybody tried anything else from Baruti?
    Anyone's got any other favourite green/forest scents?
    Currently wearing: Tindrer by Baruti

Default Re: TINDRER by Baruti - the most long lasting green scent ever made?!

Eau de Campagne by Sisley
    Knize Forest