Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Which fragrance you do not want miss after the end of covid-19 social life?

Lockdown is easing day by day in the world but social life will be different. Regarding post covid social life, which fragrance/ perfume you want to buy Asap?

Default Re: Which fragrance you do not want miss after the end of covid-19 social life?

Most likely a Lalique one, preferably in EDP concentration-having enjoyed very much the quality and performance of Lalique Homme EDP

Dependent

Default Re: Which fragrance you do not want miss after the end of covid-19 social life?

Quote Originally Posted by irumsohale View Post
    Lockdown is easing day by day in the world but social life will be different. Regarding post covid social life, which fragrance/ perfume you want to buy Asap?
    I haven't waited the end of covid to buy extra fragrances.... but one fragrance I do not want to blind buy and will test as soon as we are done with covid is Cartier Pasha Parfum. I may want to give also another test to Gucci Guilty Oud before pulling the trigger. (assuming they still carry it at Macy's).

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

which fragrance/ perfume you want to buy Asap?
    All new releases from the houses I collect which are numerous.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    All new releases from the houses I collect which are numerous.
    Since you mostly blind buy online on a regular base, why waiting the end of covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    Since you mostly blind buy online on a regular base, why waiting the end of covid?
    As more of my favorite international sites are slowly restocking and slowly resuming normal shipping routines, I have been waiting more than I normally would be placing new orders.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Probably Bat by Zoologist as I think it’s important to forgive and move on.

It's a classic smelling fragrance and also affordable. BTW Is it EdP or EdT?

Really long lasting.

I really want to test out Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Ambree and the two new Guerlain's Aqua Allegorias - Orange Soleia and Granada Salvia.
    I'm pretty sure I would love them and could even buy them untested, but I'm not going to. I need to fall in love with the scent first and then commit to it, not vice versa

The amount of older scents I'd like to try out on my skin is growing, too.

The Covid period makes me want to sell fragrances and I'll probably cull a few once it's easier to ship them.

Wowww stupid me, i ve never even tried these.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkAlice View Post
    I really want to test out Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Ambree and the two new Guerlain's Aqua Allegorias - Orange Soleia and Granada Salvia.
    I'm pretty sure I would love them and could even buy them untested, but I'm not going to. I need to fall in love with the scent first and then commit to it, not vice versa

The amount of older scents I'd like to try out on my skin is growing, too.

Would you help which one will be your Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Ambree

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120112.html
    or
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120110.html

Woww so you gonna spent some $$$$

Just wondering
    how did you managed to buy in lockdown ?

I'm looking forward to exploring the Chanel Exclusifs collection more. I tried Sycomore and Cuir de Russie a couple years ago and wasn't blown away, but my taste has developed since then and I'm excited to give them and the newer one 1957 a more thorough testing.

Just wondering
    how did you managed to buy in lockdown ?
    I haven't had a problem placing orders online.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRF View Post
    Nor have I.

All Is Beautiful

And I buy a lot on eBay and Etsy and haven't had too much trouble with deliveries, although some from Russia that are placed with cheap shipping are taking longer.
    FYI: I spray all fragrances on clothing, never on skin.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Nor have I.
    Nor have I, unfortunately
    Currently wearing: Zen for Men by Shiseido

Nothing's changed for me because of Covid. Still sampling and buying....
    Basenotes sales: TDC de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/472...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626
    Currently wearing: Néroli Sauvage by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by thrilledchilled View Post
    And I buy a lot on eBay and Etsy and haven't had too much trouble with deliveries, although some from Russia that are placed with cheap shipping are taking longer.
    I would never buy from Russian sellers on eBay or Etsy...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    I would never buy from Russian sellers on eBay or Etsy...
    I don't take the risk, either.

I have bought backups online of some of my favourites worn often, so as not to run out, but I look forward to being able to visit the stores again once opened. I may want to get a refill of Mugler Chyprissime.
    ​"It was foolish of her not to have bought a larger bottle."

Dorothy Eden, The Time of the Dragon
    Currently wearing: Alien by Thierry Mugler

Sillage Monster

I'd love to go to Scent Bar but I don't think they can function with a mask requirement. In general, I'm starting to feel like restrictions will eventually be loosened to nearly pre-pandemic levels, with vulnerable individuals continuing to self-isolate. I'm not promoting this idea, it's just the vibe I'm getting. That said, I'm dreaming of the day when I can head up to Scent Bar to test an array of patchoulis and purchase the one that suits me best. I did this exact same thing several years ago and ended up with Santa Maria Novella. That bottle is long gone.
    Hey, let's be careful out there. - Sgt. Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues

Quote Originally Posted by thrilledchilled View Post
    I have always thought that the Russian sellers on eBay were selling fakes. I'd stay away.
    Currently wearing: Baque by Slumberhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby Lark View Post
    I'd love to go to Scent Bar but I don't think they can function with a mask requirement. In general, I'm starting to feel like restrictions will eventually be loosened to nearly pre-pandemic levels, with vulnerable individuals continuing to self-isolate. I'm not promoting this idea, it's just the vibe I'm getting. That said, I'm dreaming of the day when I can head up to Scent Bar to test an array of patchoulis and purchase the one that suits me best. I did this exact same thing several years ago and ended up with Santa Maria Novella. That bottle is long gone.
    I feel the same way as you. I'm also in (south) Orange County, so could easily make a day trip out of visiting the Scent Bar. After discovering it's existence a month or two ago, it was quickly added to my bucket list.

Sillage Monster

I feel the same way as you. I'm also in (south) Orange County, so could easily make a day trip out of visiting the Scent Bar. After discovering it's existence a month or two ago, it was quickly added to my bucket list.
    Maybe we can go together! There are other Basenoters locally that I meet up with occasionally.
    Hey, let's be careful out there. - Sgt. Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby Lark View Post
    Maybe we can go together! There are other Basenoters locally that I meet up with occasionally.
    I have yet to do so, but would be delighted.