Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: CVS 40% Off

  1. #1
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default CVS 40% Off

    It's back! If you are a rewards member, take 40% off anything. Selection isn't great but you can find some good deals. Ends Monday.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  2. #2
    Super Member Feedback 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    100

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    is this in-store only or online? I can't find any mention of it on their website

  3. #3
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by pmc View Post
    is this in-store only or online? I can't find any mention of it on their website
    If you're a REWARDS MEMBER, you would have to sign in to your account and then you probably have access to it. They are issued to rewards members, so it isn't advertised. But you can use it online or in person.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  4. #4
    Dependent Feedback 17 (100%) CT3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,442

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    If you're a REWARDS MEMBER, you would have to sign in to your account and then you probably have access to it. They are issued to rewards members, so it isn't advertised. But you can use it online or in person.
    Was this emailed to you? I had a reward card bit cant find it now
    Not sure if it was ever linked to my email either.
    Current Top 10:
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
    Creed Royal Oud
    Armani Prive Myrrhe Imperiale
    Amouage Jubilation XXV
    MFK Grand Soir
    Roja Dove Elysium Cologne
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    Amouage Interlude Man
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

  5. #5
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Was this emailed to you? I had a reward card bit cant find it now
    Not sure if it was ever linked to my email either.
    Yes, you get it emailed. It's probably on your card if you have one. I just bought a backup of D&G Pour Homme. 2.5 oz for around $37.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  6. #6
    New Member Feedback 0
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Yes, you get it emailed. It's probably on your card if you have one. I just bought a backup of D&G Pour Homme. 2.5 oz for around $37.
    CVS coupons are highly individualized. Just because you received 40% doesn't mean others did. It's not a store wide or membership wide promo usually.
    You could've received 40% but I could've received 20% or $5 off $10, etc.

  7. #7
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    CVS coupons are highly individualized. Just because you received 40% doesn't mean others did. It's not a store wide or membership wide promo usually.
    You could've received 40% but I could've received 20% or $5 off $10, etc.
    Yes. They are highly individualized. We all know this.
    The 40% is generally across the board. Others here have used it.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  8. #8
    Dependent
    Feedback 8 (100%) techt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    South Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    5,855

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Cool, thanks!

  9. #9
    New Member Feedback 0
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Yes. They are highly individualized. We all know this.
    The 40% is generally across the board. Others here have used it.
    No it's not. None of my and my family's account received them this time. Those people who have used it coincidentally and specifically received those offers. It's not "generally across the board." That's not how CVS coupon works.

  10. #10
    Dependent Feedback 17 (100%) CT3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,442

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Anyone have a code?

    Well it was worth asking.
    Current Top 10:
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    MFK Baccarat Rouge 540
    Creed Royal Oud
    Armani Prive Myrrhe Imperiale
    Amouage Jubilation XXV
    MFK Grand Soir
    Roja Dove Elysium Cologne
    MDCI Invasion Barbare
    Amouage Interlude Man
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

  11. #11
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    No it's not. None of my and my family's account received them this time. Those people who have used it coincidentally and specifically received those offers. It's not "generally across the board." That's not how CVS coupon works.
    Others used it at the same time but it's a coincidence? A rather mundane thing to argue about. I'm posting this in case anyone wasn't aware, so they can use it. That's it. If you can't take advantage, on behalf of CVS, disappointed fragrance purchasers, message board agitators, I apologize. I'm so sorry. Everyone else, glad I could help out. Keys words being 'help out'.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  12. #12
    New Member Feedback 0
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Others used it at the same time but it's a coincidence? A rather mundane thing to argue about. I'm posting this in case anyone wasn't aware, so they can use it. That's it. If you can't take advantage, on behalf of CVS, disappointed fragrance purchasers, message board agitators, I apologize. I'm so sorry. Everyone else, glad I could help out. Keys words being 'help out'.
    Listen man. You are being overly sensitive. I'm just pointing out that this deal is highly YMMV to everyone to save people's time. I received 40% coupon 2 weeks ago. Did you receive back then? Why are you keep insisting something that is not true? Check iheartcvs or cvs page on slickdeals and see how CVS's coupon works.

    Seriously, just say it's YMMV and be done with it. And yes, specifying YMMV for a deal that is YMMV is a common courtesy.

  13. #13
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    Listen man. You are being overly sensitive. I'm just pointing out that this deal is highly YMMV to everyone to save people's time. I received 40% coupon 2 weeks ago. Did you receive back then? Why are you keep insisting something that is not true? I really suck at message boards. Check iheartcvs or cvs page on slickdeals and see how CVS's coupon works.

    Seriously, just say it's YMMV and be done with it. And yes, specifying YMMV for a deal that is YMMV is a common courtesy.
    Due take note of the 'probably' and the 'in case'. You're in agreement with me so stop arguing.

    If you're a REWARDS MEMBER, you would have to sign in to your account and then you probably have access to it. They are issued to rewards members, so it isn't advertised. But you can use it online or in person.

    Others used it at the same time but it's a coincidence? A rather mundane thing to argue about. I'm posting this in case anyone wasn't aware, so they can use it. That's it. If you can't take advantage, on behalf of CVS, disappointed fragrance purchasers, message board agitators, I apologize. I'm so sorry. Everyone else, glad I could help out. Keys words being 'help out'.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren

  14. #14
    New Member Feedback 0
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Due take note of the 'probably' and the 'in case'. You're in agreement with me so stop arguing.

    If you're a REWARDS MEMBER, you would have to sign in to your account and then you probably have access to it. They are issued to rewards members, so it isn't advertised. But you can use it online or in person.

    Others used it at the same time but it's a coincidence? A rather mundane thing to argue about. I'm posting this in case anyone wasn't aware, so they can use it. That's it. If you can't take advantage, on behalf of CVS, disappointed fragrance purchasers, message board agitators, I apologize. I'm so sorry. Everyone else, glad I could help out. Keys words being 'help out'.
    It doesn't matter if you log in or not. You simply don't understand how the underlying CVS coupon system works. So one of my family members received 40% today. Did you receive it? None of other family members including me received that coupon. This is how the CVS coupon system has been working for YEARS.

    And stop changing goal post. You didn't say "probably" in the original post. "It's back! If you are a rewards member, take 40% off anything." This is simply not true. It's not back. It's back for few rewards members who were targeted with 40% coupon this time. It's that simple. My goodness. Stop being an overly sensitive person who can't take any criticism.

  15. #15
    Dependent Feedback 0 Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,075

    Default Re: CVS 40% Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Dijiridu View Post
    My goodness. Stop being an overly sensitive person who can't take any criticism.
    I'm going to suggest you heed your own words. I'm fine here and this thread and it's subject is fine.

    I'll repost a this for you to help you out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Others used it at the same time but it's a coincidence? A rather mundane thing to argue about. I'm posting this in case anyone wasn't aware, so they can use it. That's it. If you can't take advantage, on behalf of CVS, disappointed fragrance purchasers, message board agitators, I apologize. I'm so sorry. Everyone else, glad I could help out. Keys words being 'help out'.
    I've already said everything you're saying. So calm on down there and relax.
    Are you going to use the discount? A lot of the good selections have been picked over. I'm guessing a few folks here have caught on but there's still some good choices out there. I might pick up something tomorrow with mine.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000