Code of Conduct
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: O Boticario - Matcha For Women!

Matcha by O Boticßrio is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Matcha was launched in 2020. Top note is oily notes; middle note is herbal notes; base notes are matcha tea and green tea.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Boadicea The Victorious - Madonna!

Madonna by Boadicea the Victorious is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Madonna was launched in 2020.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Musicology - I Belong To U!

"Top hit on the go, this magnetic creation is designed on a symphony of ylang-ylang, tuberose and gardenia and a pizzicato of pink pepper and addictive balsam. The vibrant and explosive accents of pink pepper emphasize the exotic tessitura of ylang-ylang flower. Tuberose, thrived by the sweet tones of gardenia, blossoms in a boldly textured floral heart. The woody intensity of patchouli and the amber notes of Peru balsam warm up the trail to bring it elegance and intensity." - a note from the brand.

I Belong To U was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson.

NEW: Musicology - The Rose!

"A psychedelic rose, appetizing and never smelled, to bring you the thrill. It is exacerbated by a delightful and charming trio: raspberry pulp, powdery violet and white woods with a frightening sweetness. As talented choristers, the flowers - peony and Damascena rose - tenderly beat the whole. Finally, the trail is sublimated by a riff of generous white woods and tender vanilla, strongly endearing." - a note from the brand.

The Rose was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson.

NEW: Musicology - Sun Godess!

"A fragrance with a clearly solar groove. It catches then magnetizes with a radiant swirl of orange blossom and frangipani. This breath of luminous natural light is relayed by the iconic jasmine Sambac, then all to the rhythm by the heliotrope, with powdery intonations. Finally, the precious sandalwood comes on stage. Its milky and creamy facets, transcended by the vanilla infusion, bring to the trail a warm, spacey, captivating and carnal sensuality." - a note from the brand.

Sun Goddess was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson.

NEW: O Botirario - Algodao Em Flor For Women!

AlgodŃo em Flor by Natura is a Floral fragrance for women. AlgodŃo em Flor was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronica Kato. The fragrance features cotton flower, flowers and wildflowers.

NEW: Fragrance 42 - Fleurie For Women!

I Fleurie by Fragrance 42 is a fragrance for women. Top notes are orange and bergamot; middle notes are rose and jasmine; base notes are vetiver, white musk, patchouli and vanilla.

NEW: Fragrance 42 - Adoree For Women!

II Adoree by Fragrance 42 is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features apricot, coriander, pepper, almond, orange pepper, sweet pepper and palisander rosewood.

NEW: Fragrance 42 - Confiante For Women!

III Confiante by Fragrance 42 is a fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and orange; middle notes are rose, jasmine and litchi; base notes are vetiver, musk, patchouli and vanilla.

NEW: Evoy - Malina Velours!

Malina velours by EVOY is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Malina velours was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Tatiana Naumova. Top notes are tequila, apple blossom and meringue; middle notes are raspberry, rose, frangipani and kumquat; base notes are vanilla, amber, musk and suede.

NEW: Jardin D'Amour - Ilang Ilang For Women!

Ilang Ilang by Jardin d'Amour is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are ylang-ylang, bergamot, lemon, black currant and almond; middle notes are rose, jasmine and frangipani; base notes are heliotrope and musk.

NEW: Jardin D'Amour - Lime Cassis For Women!

Lime Cassis by Jardin d'Amour is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are lime and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, cassis and lily-of-the-valley; base note is musk.

NEW: Jardin D'Amour - Pomme Peche For Women!

Pomme Peche by Jardin d'Amour is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, grapefruit, orange, melon and watermelon; middle notes are green notes, apple and peach; base notes are musk, apricot and red berries.

NEW: Jardin D'Amour - Rose Pivoine For Women!

Rose Pivoine by Jardin d'Amour is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange and violet; middle notes are peony, rose and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber.

NEW: Jardin D'Amour - Vanille Poire For Women!

Vanille Poire by Jardin d'Amour is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are pear, ylang-ylang and black currant; base notes are vanilla and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Cancan For Women!

Cancan by Mirra is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features apple, lime, osmanthus, water lily, musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Mirra - Decadence For Women!

Decadence by Mirra is a Oriental fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Alla Belfer. The fragrance features bergamot, tangerine, lemon, vanilla, sandalwood and vetiver.

NEW: Mirra - Mirra For Women!

Mirra by Mirra is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features spicy notes, rose and patchouli.

NEW: Mirra - Shadow For Woman For Women!

Shadow for Woman by Mirra is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Alla Belfer. Top notes are galbanum, bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are rose, jasmine, narcissus, lily, hay and cloves; base notes are oakmoss, sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Solid Perfume 1 For Women!

Solid Perfume No.1 by Mirra is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features apple, green notes, magnolia, grapefruit and woody notes.

NEW: Mirra - Solid Perfume 2 For Women!

Solid Perfume No.2 by Mirra is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features mandarin orange, cyclamen, hyacinth, cedar, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Solid Perfume 3 For Women!

Solid Perfume No.3 by Mirra is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features mandarin orange, litchi, lemon, wild berries, iris, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, amber and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Alexandrite For Women!

Alexandrite by Mirra is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Alexandrite was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Sebastien Martin. Top notes are lemon, eucalyptus and black pepper; middle notes are jasmine, orange blossom, apple and cedar; base notes are sandalwood, cashmeran and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Aventurine For Women!

Aventurine by Mirra is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Aventurine was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Sebastien Martin. Top notes are bergamot and pink pepper; middle notes are ylang-ylang, cedar, ambrette (musk mallow) and red fruits; base notes are vanilla, musk and dry wood.

NEW: Mirra - Tourmaline For Women!

Tourmaline by Mirra is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tourmaline was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Sebastien Martin. Top notes are jasmine and orange blossom; middle notes are musk and floral notes; base notes are cashmeran, amber and patchouli.

NEW: Mirra - L'Hiver For Women!

L'hiver by Mirra is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features anise, resins, fennel, jasmine, rose, patchouli and oakmoss.

NEW: Mirra - L'Automne For Women!

L’automne by Mirra is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features violet, bergamot, rose, woody notes, pear, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Mirra - L'Ete For Women!

L’ete by Mirra is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features carnation, bergamot, melon, rose, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Mirra - Le Printemps For Women!

Le Printemps by Mirra is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features sea water, jasmine, bergamot, citruses and musk.

NEW: Parli Parfum - Aramise Floral For Women!

Aramise Floral by Parli Parfum is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pineapple, melon and tropical fruits; middle notes are cyclamen, rose and violet; base notes are sandalwood, musk and cedar.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast