Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Evaflor - Frisson Dandy!

Frisson Dandy by Evaflor is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit and petitgrain; middle notes are pink pepper, pepper, geranium and patchouli; base notes are vetiver, cedar and benzoin.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Evaflor - Colt Limited!

Colt Limited by Evaflor is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features orange, lemon, bergamot, lavender, sage, coriander, cardamom, pepper, sandalwood, tobacco, cedar and amber.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Evaflor - Brillant!

Brillant by Evaflor is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are clary sage, lavender, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are geranium, leather and labdanum; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Johan B. - V.I.P. Club!

V.I.P.Club by Johan B is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men.

NEW: Johan B. - Sensual Intense Men!

Sensual Intense Men by Johan B is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are mint, grapefruit, citruses and pink pepper; middle notes are nutmeg, jasmine, ginger and cedar; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and incense.

NEW: Johan B. - Private Men!

Private Men by Johan B is a woody fragrance for men.

NEW: Johan B. - Precieux!

Precieux by Johan B is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, apple and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg and cedar; base notes are amber, patchouli and tonka bean.

NEW: Johan B. - Elegant Gold!

Elegant Gold by Johan B is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon and geranium; middle notes are iris and cedar; base notes are moss, sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Johan B. - Elegant!

Elegant by Johan B is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, mandarin orange and cardamom; middle notes are neroli, rosemary and sage; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, tobacco, amber, vanilla and chocolate.

NEW: Johan B. - Club!

Club by Johan B is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are basil, coriander and citruses; middle notes are lavender and sage; base notes are tonka bean, musk and woody notes.

Armani Privé's Cuir Zerzura.
    20200501_Armani_Prive_Cuir_Zerzura_New_Giorgio_Armani_Fragrance.jpg
    Notes: The sharp contrast between fresh mandarin oil and violet leaves accord with warm leather accord and Bourbon Vanilla infusion evokes the legendary lush green paradise hidden in the desert.
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giň Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto

Already listed months back!
    Already have worn it several times!

NEW: Eudora - Club 6 Voyage!

Club 6 Voyage by Eudora is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Club 6 Voyage was launched in 2020. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot, black pepper and nutmeg; middle notes are artemisia, ceylon cinnamon, rosemary, columbian coffee, rum and oak; base notes are patchouli, cedar, sandalwood, musk, amber and caramel.

NEW: D'Ogeval - Volatil!

Volatil by Yves d'Orgeval is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lavender; middle notes are geranium, cedar and patchouli; base notes are vanila and white musk.

NEW: D'Ogeval - Opposition!

Opposition by Yves d'Orgeval is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and sage; middle notes are black pepper, ginger and vetiver; base notes are vanilla, white musk and amber.

NEW: D'Ogeval - Monarque!

Monarque by Yves d'Orgeval is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, tangerine and bamboo; middle notes are ginger and nutmeg; base notes are guaiac wood and amber.

NEW: D'Ogeval - Interactif!

Interactif by Yves d'Orgeval is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are tangerine and mint; middle notes are rosemary and lavender; base notes are amber and guaiac wood.

NEW: D'Ogeval - Essence!

Essence by Yves d'Orgeval is a Leather fragrance for men. Top notes are violet and myrhh; middle notes are olibanum and leather; base notes are agarwood (oud), amber and guaiac wood.

NEW: Parfums San Reinald - Mi Vida!

Mi Vida by Parfums San Reinald is a fragrance for men. Top notes are pepper and bergamot; middle notes are geranium, lavender, elemi and pink pepper; base notes are cedar and labdanum.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Already listed months back!
    Already have worn it several times!
    Apologies (again) I did search the forums & couldn't see any reference to this one!
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giň Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto

NEW: Aurora Scents - Chrome Sport!

"Aurora Chrome Sport EDP is a unique floral woody masculine fragrance leaving a cool trail of an unforgettably crisp, fresh and elegant scent. Exposing confidence and luxe in its remarkably fresh woody aroma, Chrome Sport represents modish sporty gentlemen who seek for pleasure and pluck the day. Chrome Sport begins its astounding journey of aromas with fragrant top notes of Cedar leaves, wild Cardamom, fresh Grapefruit, and Rosemary; followed by a pleasantly mixed floral heart of ylang-ylang and tuberose notes; and finally ending the journey with a dominatingly fresh base notes of Cedar, icy Vetiver, suffused with strong aromatic leathery, and woody notes." - a note from the brand.

Chrome Sport was launched in 2020. Chrome Sport was created by Lorenzo De Mosici and M.H Gerashi.

NEW: Zaharoff - Zaharoff Signature Royale!

Zaharoff Signature Royale by Zaharoff is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Zaharoff Signature Royale was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. Top notes are guatemalan cardamom, citruses, juniper and apple; middle notes are lavender, pimento leaf and magnolia; base notes are australian sandalwood, indonesian patchouli leaf, agarwood (oud), suede, cashmere wood, cedar, amber, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Zaharoff - Zaharoff Signature Noir!

Zaharoff Signature Noir by Zaharoff is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Zaharoff Signature Noir was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. Top notes are basil, coriander, pink pepper, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, virginia cedar, anise, cypress, freesia and balsam fir; base notes are australian sandalwood, tonka bean, olibanum, agarwood (oud) and myrrh.

NEW: CFFC - Loverdose For Men!

Loverdose For Men by CFFC Fragrances is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lime, caraway, sage, thyme, orange, grapefruit and pepper; middle notes are artemisia, neroli, cinnamon, cardamom, juniper berries and lavender; base notes are tonka bean, musk, vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla, leather, cedar and benzoin.