Code of Conduct

Thread: FOAH fragances

Default FOAH fragances

Hello everyone hope all are doing well and safe, just wonder if anyone has experience this fragrances, I just waiting for a sample set to see how they smell, any info much appreciated, Thanks to all.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: FOAH fragances

I own all five and have had them ever since they were first released about two years ago. Pretty sure I was the first one ever having mentioned them here. Personally love them.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I got an official sample for #14 FOAH I got a few weeks ago. While only trying one from their line they left me with a very good impression. I think all of their fragrances use the palm note there, something I'm not used to smelling. Apart from that for its price point and what they offer I think its a bargain really. If you can get your hands on them I would recommend exploring the brand. I'll dive a bit more this year when I make another overseas order.

I have a saple set, and on my skin it does not perform very well. They are nonconflict light scents.
    Currently wearing: Erawan by Parfums Dusita

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by dysect View Post
    I'll dive a bit more this year when I make another overseas order.
    Would like to hear your impressions on the other four in the future.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.