LouLou (1987)

PerfumerJean Guichard
PackagingAnnegret Beier
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About LouLou

LouLou is a feminine perfume by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 1987 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Guichard. The bottle was designed by Annegret Beier

Reviews of LouLou

Jasmine, iris, mimosa, tiare, sweet vanilla. I get it all and I love it. It also has a nice vintage feel. So good.
22nd May, 2018
A perfume in the same line as Anaïs Anaïs - looks innocent but not. Very sweet to the point of causing diabetes - but not tacky. Praline reigns supreme. This is a perfume for young women, unlike the former, that was supposed to be a "teenager perfume" but is suitable for women of all ages.
05th April, 2018
I've ignored this perfume since its creation. Was always attracted to its pretty, blue bottle. I passed on it because of its name. Never really liked its name, LouLou. One day I found a bottle for a decent price. Decided to give it a try. One sniff - I was hooked.

She is a monster. Slapped me right in the face with no apologies. A floriental opium den of liquid sin. A hand grenade filled with jasmine and incense. It screams, "I'm here!" and you'd better listen.

Not for timid ladies.
11th February, 2018 (last edited: 07th September, 2018)
Dr. Pepper and Cherry Vanilla Soda had a baby. She's at once fizzy, loud and demanding, scaring a lot of babysitters off. But the lucky girl who sticks around for a while soon finds that with a soft hand and a little patience, LouLou not only settles down ... she transforms ... into luscious, fluffy clouds of cherry vanilla goodness. Delicious.
09th September, 2017 (last edited: 12th September, 2017)
LouLou is a lot of fun - very sweet, with loads of oriental spice and something fruity, and tonnes of vanilla. It has a sense of something like a berry flavoured spicy sweet - maybe some sort of nougat or even tea.

It's not really me but I'm happy for it to be me for a day or two! There's nothing not to love about it - and this is wearing it on a very hot and sweaty day - it has a lightness and joie de vivre that stops it being overpowering even in these conditions!
20th July, 2017
Parfum chouchou:

LouLou is to the white floriental what metallic paint trainers are to a pair of Stan Smiths, its the gritty sparkle that makes 'em stand out.

****
07th October, 2016

Add your review of LouLou

Shop for LouLou products online

Shop for LouLou at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of LouLou

There are no member images of LouLou yet. Why not be the first?