Chance Eau de Toilette (2002)
by Chanel

Chance Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2002

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Chance Eau de Toilette

Chance Eau de Toilette is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Chance Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Chance Eau de Toilette

To paraphrase whoever (Salinger maybe?) if someone comes out at me with this, I duck, brother, I duck.
06th April, 2021
Love this fragrance for warm climates, so fresh with a little zest too. Always gets noticed & compliments.
18th September, 2019
A very nice, fresh, fruity but not gourmand fragrance.
16th September, 2019
"Accident," I asked,
"That this smells like Coco Mad?"
"Not a Chance!" she said.
14th January, 2018
Opens with a chemical smell that thankfully goes away in 1 or 2 minutes. Then, although not listed, is a melon note mixed with the earthy smell of patchouli. Perhaps this is the vetiver. Jasmine floral is there as well, although if I had to describe the fragrance, I'd call it green. Nice if you like earthy patchouli, which I do.
14th September, 2017
I started wearing the edt when it came out, and enjoyed its patchouli-laden freshness. By mistake, I picked up the edp a few years ago. Too lazy to return it, I held onto it, thinking I would learn to like it. I was wrong.

Instead, I learned to love it. Despite the listed notes, it's really just a Meyer lemon, vanilla, patchouli and an understated jasmine. That's it. But for those of us who can't wear high pitched florals, or cedar-bomb citruses, this makes a great warm weather scent. Polished, but decidedly unfussy.

For the first time since it came out, I do not own a bottle. Miss Dior edp has replaced it-- well, if not the scent itself, the function of it; a pretty, socially friendly compliment magnet.

13th May, 2017

Add your review of Chance Eau de Toilette

Shop for Chance Eau de Toilette products online

Shop for Chance Eau de Toilette at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette 3.4 FL OZ

US • Current Price: USD 89.99.

Chanel - Chance Eau De Toilette 3.4 Oz

US • Buy it now: USD 98.99.

Member images of Chance Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Chance Eau de Toilette yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]