Happy (1997)

PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Happy

Happy is a feminine perfume by Clinique. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Jean-Claude Delville

Reviews of Happy

Clinique's answer to CK One.
The same kind of thing but
less bright, more orange
and not so good.

Carded vial
20th June, 2020
A pleasant citrus-floral perfume from Clinique.

Like it's male counterpart also by Clinique, Happy has a bright, white floral quality that is colored by citrus peel elements from the red grapefruit and bergamot. Happy is a rather clean, uplifting perfume with a slightly pungent edge that warms it down ever so slightly. I can barely recognize the individual notes from the dizzying array swimming around in Happy, save for lily, magnolia, orchid, laurel, and the Hawaiian flower.

Very similar to Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume, as far as the bright white flower thing. Happy, fortunately, is not nearly as sheer as Pleasures, having IMO more depth and seems a bit more accessible for ladies of various ages (unless bright white floral fragrances don't appeal to them). Nonetheless, a decent perfume that, when applied with discretion, will leave a pleasant trail.
06th February, 2019
I like it a lot in the bottle. On me? It's too bright, too optimistic, too friendly. But I used to love to spray it around the room for something sunshine-y and citrus-y.

Would be a fine scent for younger girls, I think. There is nothing sensual, nothing coy, and nothing deep about it, but that's okay. It smells good and it's clean and fresh.
07th July, 2016
Kind of watery, kind of fuzzy, kind of bright floral scent with a citrus undercurrent. AS much as I want to believe 'high altitude laurel' adds much dimension to the composition, Happy is a fairly straightforward thing and will neither shock nor dismay anyone. It is an orange-tinted fairweather day. It simply exists.
17th December, 2015
This is a really nice, pleasant, light, clean, fresh and airy scent. My favorite thing about it is probably the delicious, tangy, juicy citrus notes that I can smell when I first spray this perfume on. That scent really and truly does lift my spirits if I'm feeling slightly down. Today is actually a very cold, grey, wet and dreary fall day, and I just spritzed some of this scent on, and it immediately picked me up, and inspired me to write a nice, glowing review! :) So, yes, I would say this fragrance really does live up to it's name, and will probably make you feel happy while you are wearing it too!
Also, although the citrus top notes probably are my favorite part of this scent, I have to say that I also definitely love the watery-sweet floral heart and base notes that mainly make up this fragrance as it dries down. Overall, it is just a very delicate, sparkling, bright feminine fruity-floral that makes you feel good. It's great for everyday wear and every possible occasion as it is never a strong or overpowering fragrance, and I would say it's also very appropriate to wear to a restaurant, as it's very compatible with food and wine, and doesn't overpower other smells.
28th October, 2015
Salutation.

HAPPY is a Appropriate name for this one because It is like a smile on a young girls face. Definitely it is not a Stupendous but I like it. A very refreshing scent that opens your Eyes and Uplifter Your enerjy level when you wearning it. Casual,Fruity,Pleasant, Unpretentious,Vivacious,Refined,Bright, Summery,and Youthful.

Sparkling start with citrusy scent and a touch of sharp and Aquatic notes which leads to a floral heart of Rose and Orchid.It finishes with a Clean base notes.However The alcohol smell is pretty Persecutor in the first but totally I found it a Good smell Full of Life.

In fact It is both floral and fruity at the same time.suitable for Tropical Weather.I would recommend This Dynamic EDP for Young and Teenager Girls with a Active and Refined Character.CLINIQUE HAPPY is also perfect for EVERYDAY wear.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
01st June, 2015

Add your review of Happy

Shop for Happy products online

Shop for Happy at online perfumeries

Search on eBay