Simply (2003)

HouseClinique
PerfumerRon Winnegrad
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Simply

Simply is a feminine perfume by Clinique. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ron Winnegrad

Simply fragrance notes

Reviews of Simply

an easy to wear perfumed. My daughter kept using it. I think it is quite a young perfume pleasant enough but easily forgettable, suitable to wear in church without offending anyone.
31st January, 2014
fresh opening, followed by warm milk, dry woods, and light fresh air. Absolutely gorgeous, and I usually hate department store perfumes.
07th September, 2009
Very comforting and calming smell. Reminds me of a friend I've had for years. A very coco buttery and milky scent. So sad it's discontinued. This was the first perfume I ever got hooked on.
02nd October, 2008
I actually tried this scent today for the first time and loved it.
It lasted a long time and as another person mentioned, it smelled of melon & licorice.
Seems like a great, light summer scent for daytime.
Since it's discontinued, I've found great prices for it too.
09th May, 2008
Urgh. Wore this straight through one winter, and now never want to smell it again. Such a strangely flat and blah perfume! I used to enjoy the comfort-aspect, but now it seems so chemical, not mellow at all, quite violent and sweet, not fresh in any, any way! I love the bottle and the name, actually, wish I could still enjoy it. Ah well, I'll keep it as a rarity, seeing as it's discontinued. Ugh. So sweet!
06th May, 2008
The smell is quite unique. I went for it because my man loved how it smells on me plus the soybean note was interesting. But after wearing it for a few months, turns out that Simply is just, well, flat. Never bought it again.
13th May, 2007