Green Tea (1999)

SupplierQuest International
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Green Tea

Green Tea is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian

Green Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of Green Tea

my mom used to give me samples of this or the other products like lotions as a gift when i was a kid. it was probably one of my earliest introductions to perfume and it still holds up as a favourite now that i'm an adult.

this is a great fragrance that smells very clean. it starts off a very sour, juicy citrus and transitions smoothly into an almost aquatic green tea and jasmine note that i would compare to sencha tea. the green tea note lasts throughout the dry down and compliments the amber and caraway well, ending the fragrance with a comforting, clean laundry type of smell with a bit of herbal depth. it lasts fairly long for me, i can get 5 hours out of this perfume easily. i think it would really suit humid, rainy spring or summer days. i also think this fragrance can be gender neutral and would be a good option for people who are sensitive to more intense smells, and/or very age appropriate for a teen or young adult who is just starting out with fragrance as i feel all of the notes are quite easy to identify and understand.
17th December, 2020
Mid-range bitterness to start. Mixed, squeezed, almost Real citrus. Not bad so far. I'm sure it is better, in hot weather[?]. Sometimes, heat ruins things. Anyway, the bitterness eventually fades, citrus rules, flowers move in. I only get a touch of tea. Nothing overly amazing or exceptional here.

The florals increase for me later; becomes prettier. Has a light, mellow base. Soft and musky with hints of a fresh garden. Not great for longevity. In the end - not too bad.
10th January, 2020
Most expensive anti-mosquito spray on this planet. Period.
13th June, 2019
Quite fleeting, as I can see it is on others too. I’m in firm agreement on those who found this to be more lemon than jasmine, however my appreciation of the light, steamy, brief tea note trumps the other inconsistencies. Fairly feminine-leaning unisex- like Tommy Girl. Works great as a “body spray”.
24th February, 2019
This would get a positive review if it was called lemon tea. I get a green note that might be green tea but might be any other green plant as well. It’s a sweet cologne. Nothing extraordinary.
08th November, 2018
Fresh, herbal, citrus and clean.

A lovely Summer fragrance which would be amazing if only it lasted longer (I get 2 hours at most).
08th November, 2016