Kiku (1969)

About Kiku

Kiku is a feminine perfume by Fabergé. The scent was launched in 1969

Kiku fragrance notes

Reviews of Kiku

I ordered a decant of Kiku as it was one of the first fragrances that I ever purchased when I was still in high school. It is a lovely oriental fragrance with delicate florals and warm sandalwood base on the dry down. It was a trip down memory lane, but I am very happy I made it. I will be very unhappy when my decant is gone. I wish it had never been discontinued.
28th October, 2017 (last edited: 11th November, 2017)
Tourmaline's excellent review sums up this fragrance nicely. Citrus-assisted, but not citrus-centric, this scent was a unique blend of cozy and cheerful.
Sunny, slightly spicy and honeyed.

Maybe someday, designers will release interesting, distinctive 'fumes, but until then, I feel no shame in ordering vintages (or "tribute" special orders) of discontinued designer/drugstore fragrances.

The nostalgia factor? Yep, it's there. How could it not be? (I used to sneak a few sprinkles from my mom's "tennis ball" powder when we cleaned the house every Saturday of my childhood, with Elvis blasting away on the stereo. Made a dull chore fun! To this day, I put on music and perfume to clean . . .).

But I'm open to making new memories with new scents-- that is, when they decide to release something memorable!
09th May, 2017
ga97 Show all reviews
Nice fresh scent for warm weather, a little citrus, and bergamont-not sure what the other notes are.
07th December, 2007
Loved this..had in summer of 69 (probably). I looked for years for it.
I finally realized they stopped making it. It was like summer to me. Fun..clean..sunshine! I missed it more than any fragrance I ever had. Sorry it's gone. I ordered C&C I love love..sounds like it could be simular.
(flipflops and summer sun!)
10th December, 2006

Add your review of Kiku

Shop for Kiku products online

Search on eBay

Member images of Kiku

There are no member images of Kiku yet. Why not be the first?