With Love (2003)

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerChristine Nagel
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About With Love

With Love is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

With Love fragrance notes

Reviews of With Love

I never met a Guerlain I didn't like, so this was a safe blind buy for me.
Not quite what I am accustomed to but a lovely scent none the less. I like rose, and looking at this pyramid, I have NO idea where the rose is coming from but it is most definitely there. This is a soft, airy, feminine fragrance, perfect for springtime.
26th March, 2020
Thanks to Quarry for turning me on to this delightful rose fragrance - I would have definitely overlooked it, and missed out on this shimmering light, carefree rose, actually kind of unique. Smelling With Love, it seems such an effortless, obvious rendition of rose - it takes so well to the light, airy shimmer of this construction. Why are so few around, or at least done well? I too am puzzled it's a limited edition which wasn't picked up.
I love rose fragrances, which means wading through a painful assortment of cheap, synthetic, screechy or fetid-rosewater varieties. I was frankly surprised, but thrilled, this one achieved the airy sparkle it has without veering into a dreaded territory for me, a special level of hell - the department store fragrance counter. So this one is unusual for me to like, what with the airy sparkle flirting in hairspray territory, but like it I do.
14th July, 2012 (last edited: 01st October, 2014)
A gorgeous and seriously overlooked fragrance that makes a lovely addition to the Guerlain collection. Christine Nagel did the house proud! Great from start to finish. I couldn't review it any better than MarksCarltonLane did below.

WONDERFUL!
06th January, 2010 (last edited: 07th March, 2010)
Bought this blindly, due to Quarry's review, and I'm here to say ~ she's right on the money! I'm quite finicky about the scent of roses. Paris by YSL was a longtime favorite, but now seems a bit dated. Guerlain's With Love is easy to wear, especially nice too, that it is an eau de toilette. Extremely polite, not cloying whatsoever. Grab some now, while you still can!
27th October, 2008
Kotori Show all reviews
I am devastated that this has been discontinued. I wore it for my wedding. It is the perfect bridal scent-- floral and crisp, whispering... My bottle is now almost gone, and I'm afraid if I buy it again, it will be stale.

It is so gorgeous. A rose reinterpreted. None of the others in this line compare.
17th August, 2006
Quarry Show all reviews
Can a rose scent qualify as seeming nicely chalky? Can a rose scent steer clear of the dreaded, fetid rose-water smell? Can a rose-based perfume intermingle with human flesh so masterfully that, after a few hours, the two produce a delectable dream state when sampled up close? Yes. Guerlain's With Love is an under-publicized, under-appreciated, limited-edition gem which can still be purchased at PerfumeBay.com. If you like tannins in your wine, you might appreciate the dry, tannic quality that balances the lovely floral notes. I'm most inclined to wear this from spring into summer. Strangely, it layers well with Fresh's Index Cucumber Baie.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of With Love

Shop for With Love products online

Search on eBay

Member images of With Love

There are no member images of With Love yet. Why not be the first?