24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum (1995)
by Hermès

24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch1995

HouseHermès
PerfumerMaurice Roucel

About 24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum

24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum is a feminine perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 1995 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of 24, Faubourg Eau de Parfum

After The Bath by Joaquin Sorolla 1916
17th November, 2018
What a gorgeous perfume! When I first tried it, I found it way too amber-y. But over time, I've gotten used to it, and now it just smells like flowers and pure class. This is an "old-money" perfume, and smells phenomenal.
11th December, 2017
I've been wearing this for about a year now, it gets high marks for simply being beautiful. It's all class, smells expensive ... but it's just not amazing, special or wow on me. Not great silage or long lasting here.
09th September, 2017
This, is exquisite. Period.

I was given a sample to try, by a BNer. I'm impressed. The only other Hermes I've tried / owned was back in the early 90's. the name of it escapes me just now...

24, blends orange blossom, gardenia, amber, hyacinth, orange, jasmine, iris, ylang, peach, and bergamot into a drink of liquid ambrosia. Vanilla appears, for me, after a few hours upon application. Definitely full bottle worthy. I guess I know what my birthday present to myself will be, this fall.
12th May, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The top notes are very floral, a lovely iris, with slight iris stem undertones, in the foreground. Soon a discrete jasmine is added in. The floral opening has a rich, traditional character with just a touch of a boudouir-style vibe.

This continues well into the drydown, but the restrained sweetnes of the opening phase is intensified by a tonka impression, which blends in discretely with the floral notes. There is a touch of waxiness present.

The base sees the sweetness gradually waning, with a very subtle transient woodsy spiciness making an appearance.

The sillage is moderate, the projection excellent and the longevity nine hours on my skin.

Well blended indeed, this lovely floral spring scent with a twist is nice for evenings and never too sweet or cloying. 3.25/5.
10th January, 2017
2003 Neiman Marcus gives me it's card, with a big whopping
Credit Line. First purchase was a 2002 Vintage EDP for my
life's partner. She had initially seduced me with Chanel 5, that is imprinted in my brain. However, when I sniffed 24 Faubourg, I said to myself, this stuff is so utterly Luxurious Feminine, it belongs to my girl.
Well, for some reason, my Queen chooses not to wear it and 75ml remains.
I wear her No 5 occasionally, but once in a while I steal a spritz of this gem, to remind me of it's dreamy Goddess-like beauty.
11th June, 2016