Lacoste pour Femme (2003)
by Lacoste

Lacoste pour Femme information

Year of Launch2003

HouseLacoste
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
SupplierFirmenich
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste pour Femme

Lacoste pour Femme is a feminine perfume by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Lacoste pour Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Lacoste pour Femme

After I could no longer find Blv for Women by Bvlgari, I found that Lacoste Pour Femme replaced Blv PERFECTLY! LPF smells as I remember Blv, however, seems to be stronger in its concentration. As a matter of fact, I love Lacoste Pour Femme even more than Blv for Women. Lacoste Pour Femme and Lacoste Pour Homme will always be in my wardrobe. I hope they never discontinue these two classics (fingers crossed)!
28th February, 2020
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is floral with a twist, with the twist being a gently spicy touch that modulates pleasantly the dominant florals - freesia and jasmine that is. The freesia comes first, and I detect touches of oleander there too; and then the jasmines moves to the fore. It is a soft jasmine with little earthiness or stem aroma.

The drydown marks the turn into the full floral fest, with a rose emerging that is a little bit bland on me but adds background colour. A hibiscus forms the backbone of the development at this stage, and is all comes together nicely. The whole has a bright-ish and clean feel to it.

The base sees a return to a touch of spice, but this time with a subtle hint of licorice, which combines with a woody note that takes over towards the end. Whilst this is not a very specific notes, a cedar impression is noticeable at times. I get a subtle and fresh powderiness with it, more an elegantly powdery character that a heave and musty boudoir-style powderiness.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

Whilst not a hotbed of inventiveness, this spring scent, suitable for day as well as for evenings, is crafted well out of ingredients of solid quality. One of the more convincing Lacostes. 3/5.
27th October, 2019
I like it very much, so smooth and delicate. Feminine and elegant. Highly recommended.
05th April, 2013 (last edited: 07th April, 2013)
This is another of my favorite fragrances. I get a really fresh out of the shower, soft smell that sticks around for a while. It doesn't scream flowers, fruit, or even perfume. If you like a fragrance that just smells really good and clean (like in Bobbi Brown bath, Philosophy, etc.) then this is for you. It also has the distinct quality of smelling good in all seasons, something you rarely find in a fragrance.
02nd September, 2012
Good, classy summer scent, love the drydown
02nd June, 2012
Happiness-inducing! Elegant, feminine and romantic. Very discreet, but instantly recognisable as well. What sets it apart from other powdery fragrances is a note I can only describe as anise/licorice, forming a delightful union with the slightly sweet spice and flower notes. One whiff of this and I'm on cloud nine.
29th May, 2012

Add your review of Lacoste pour Femme

Shop for Lacoste pour Femme products online

Shop for Lacoste pour Femme at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Lacoste pour Femme

There are no member images of Lacoste pour Femme yet. Why not be the first?