Incanto (2003)

PerfumerLaurent Bruyère
PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Incanto

Incanto is a feminine perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Bruyère. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Incanto fragrance notes

Reviews of Incanto

rbaker Show all reviews
The plummy peach opening is associated with a gentle peppery background. In the more floral drydown I get mainly lily and jasmine, not sweet and fairly well balanced. There is a sandalwood in the base that is not really very convincing my skin, with a faint ambergris towards the end. Overall this is not bad, not too blatantly synthetic and the opening is quite nice. The middle and end phases, however are not developing well on me, with about four hours of longevity. In the end I remain impartial to this scent.
22nd April, 2014
Incanto is a warm woodsy floral with a hint of fruit on me. I has a plesant smell and is somewhat sensual. This fragrance has a blend of pepper, peaches, sweet exotic florals, woods, amber and musk. The amber and musk really stand out on me when I wear it. It is a nice fragrance that lasts a long time. I usually wear this to work but there is something exotic about it so it can be worn at night. This is another wonderful fragrance from Salvatore Ferragamo (Incanto and Subtil being my two favorites).
21st December, 2008
Sweet and elegant. Fits me very well. It's not for every day use though. The mood and the occasion must be selected for this special fragrance.
13th August, 2008
Not my favourite. Smells of plum compote seasoned with pimento. Screams "eighties". Similar to Tresor (but this one is plum and apricot compote) and Celine Dion (3 x diluted solution of Incanto).
13th May, 2007
I have tried this one on me. It seemed pleasant at first, nothing spectacular although. I gave it a few minutes to see how it dries out and was unpleasantly surprised. The fragrance became quite annoying. Maybe it did not work with my chemistry - and unfortunately the smell stayed with me all day.
30th March, 2007
If Chloe and the original Burberry collided, you'd get Incanto. I agree with lefay's comment - it's a pleasant scent, but nothing extraordinary. If you like either Chloe or Burberry, you'll probably enjoy this. It's more of a daytime/office scent than a sultry evening one.
07th October, 2006

Add your review of Incanto

Shop for Incanto products online

Shop for Incanto at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Incanto

There are no member images of Incanto yet. Why not be the first?