Création (1984)

HouseTed Lapidus
PerfumerJean-Pierre Weil
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Création

Création is a feminine perfume by Ted Lapidus. The scent was launched in 1984 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Pierre Weil

Création fragrance notes

Reviews of Création

l had a beautiful splash bottle of this in the late eighties. l'm guessing it's been reformulated since, but back then it was a very classic chypre-oriental, with bergamot, warm florals, a bit of fruit & a wonderful drydown of amber, sandalwood, oakmoss & civet. l'm so glad l was around to smell this at it's best. A very grown-up, rich & refined perfume.
15th February, 2011
This Delectable blend of Peaches Mango
Citrus Gardenia and Woods make this perfume great of Summer. better then
to the simular scent of Sand and Sable
Perfect for wear your White Summer cotton Dress walking across the pure
White sand Clear Blue Waters Sweeping at your feet Starfishes and a gentile
warm breeze. sweeping through your hair. Beautiful perfume
12th December, 2010
I get a watery floral (ylang ylang and lily) with traces of an oakmoss and musk base. Either my bottle/sample went bad or the oakmoss has been reformulated out. My sample does have some greenish notes towards the bottom but not in an outlandish chypre way.
27th April, 2010
Either Ted Lapidus did not get the memo about oakmoss or I purchased a pre regulations bottle. Upon my first spray, I felt a flood of recognition of my old friends oakmoss and bergamot. This fragrance explores the minty aspect of bergamot and the salty aspect of oakmoss. It soars through the lovely top notes, but it fades into a juicy fruit gum sort of thing that dissappoints. It is only at the end of this pleasant adventure that the perfume smells cheap (which it is). Three cheers for the top notes and a big boo for the bottom notes.
27th March, 2010
My very first perfume. I was too young for it. It absolutely has a character. This is the reason why I love to smell. And how I have discovered that a perfume may change on each skin. And very long lasting... Pity I can t find it everywhere in Europe (except Paris)... :(
26th August, 2009
Someone gave me a bottle of this when it first came out. I was at first offended by it. I thought they had given me some men's cologne. No sweetness, no floral, nothing like any of the perfumes I was used to. But it intrigued me, and I found myself wearing it until the small bottle was gone. It was to me exactly as melancholic-botanist describes. I could not have described it any better. I think I will purchase a little bottle again, my tastes have changed and the intrigue I remember needs to be explored.
01st June, 2008

Add your review of Création

Shop for Création products online

Shop for Création at online perfumeries

Search on eBay