Dream Angels Heavenly (2000)
by Victoria's Secret

Dream Angels Heavenly information

Year of Launch2000

HouseVictoria's Secret
PerfumerIlias Ermenidis
Parent CompanyLimited Brands > Intimate Brands
Parent Company at launchThe Limited > Intimate Brands

About Dream Angels Heavenly

Dream Angels Heavenly is a feminine perfume by Victoria's Secret. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ilias Ermenidis

Dream Angels Heavenly fragrance notes

Reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly

This takes me back to homecoming football games on cold winter nights, dousing myself in Heavenly before donning my stiff, musty, polyester band uniform. The scent I remember evoked warmth, comfort, and a certain softness moreso than the brash, one-note sexiness you might expect from this brand. I honestly didn't realize this fragrance was still in production; I may have to pick up a bottle to see if it holds up to memory of it.
15th April, 2018
Let's be clear on the fact that I like NONE of the other VS scents, but this one is warm, interesting, long lasting, and gets better the sweatier you get. The sandalwood, must, and vanilla hold it down. Have owned since high school and it's the only fragrance that has transitioned into my adult taste. I get compliments every single time I wear it. In my opinion Heavenly is not a floral fragrance.
15th January, 2016
I’m compiling a short list of my favorite ‘cheap and cheerful’ floral fragrances available in the US and Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria’s Secret is a solid contender. Let’s put this into perspective: DAH is full of the clean, yet salty white musk found in Eau des Merveilles by Hermes. In fact, one could easily mistake DAH for an EdM flanker. Just turn down the woods and salt and add some floral notes—and voila—a well-executed, all-purpose fragrance that transitions from office to evening. Another appealing aspect is that although I wouldn’t call DAH a unisex fragrance, it cautiously leans toward the feminine side, exposing a level of self-awareness not always associated with the brand (i.e., not boobs and candy, boobs and candy).

14th July, 2015
Everyone is right when they say this is a common scent...I thought that EXACT thing when I smelled it on a co-worker of mine in 2003 and 2004. I thought she was common and her scent was common. Some average floral. Maybe that was the best she could find.
But after working alongside her day after day, and month after month, I began to gain a lot more respect for both her and her fragrance. They were both nice, focused, and not distracting to be around. The scent gave her a clean, polished air.

About a year later, a day came when I just had to ask her what perfume she wore, and she told me in a very no-nonsense way "Victoria's Secret" (that figures I thought to myself)...how pedestrian.

But, off I went to a huge VS in midtown Manhattan to further investigate. I sniffed out her Heavenly from across the sidewalk, and purchased a bottle, as if it would transform me into that polished professional, like it appeared to have done to her.

So, all that came from this little scent. Now I have this long relationship with Dream Angels Heavenly, and I love it.

To me, this is a clean, professional, cheap but very well-done fragrance.
It gets the job done well.
26th June, 2011 (last edited: 09th September, 2011)
I have a mini bottle and tried it just to figure out what all the hoopla was about. It opens with a very harsh cleaning product smell. I didn't wash it off because I was hoping some great reward was waiting for me at drydown.

It dried down to a banal, slightly floral, slightly powdery scent. Not offensive, but not alluring either. Perhaps my chemistry is very different from average and the scent is wonderful on others. I will not buy a full sized bottle unless someone specifically asks for it as a gift.

23rd May, 2011
seesom Show all reviews
Like others have said, pleasant and inoffensive, nothing spectacular. Perfect for work. In a way, it's almost the same as wearing Demeter Soap or Laundromat - it's perfectly nice, nothing memorable.
14th March, 2011