Blu pour Homme (2001)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Blu pour Homme

Launched in 2001 as a partner to the original female BLV (pronounced 'blu'). The fragrances share similar notes and complement each other well.
The packaging shares similar traits to previous Bulgari scents.

Blu pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Blu pour Homme

I bought a new box recently online and I instantly hated it. I was the expecting ginger to be sharp and dirty and the mandarin to have a bitter zest, but no! All those sharp edges are polished until it smells smooth and creamy like a skin lotion. It isn't bold or strong like everyone else says. It is still fairly pleasant, but it's not like anyone says and not what I'm looking for. I showed some female friends this scent and they agreed that they would've been tricked into thinking it was feminine if they weren't informed. No way this is masculine at all. I wouldn't even consider it unisex.

- Too feminine
- weak sillage
- weak longevity
- too creamy and smooth like lotion
15th September, 2019
Creamy, citrus opening. The creaminess stays into the drydown but the citrus is gone quickly, just turns into a clean, soft scent. Very safe and pleasant. Like a nice, scented lotion or deodorant with some edge to it.

Should be a perfect work-scent since it's pleasant in every way and has modest projection while lasting for most of the workday.
25th February, 2019
A standout scent from Bulgari that definitely lives up to it's name (in appearance and subjective experience).

Blu pour Homme is like a velvet hammer, catching the senses immediately with the spicy wollop in the headnotes, mellowing out to the tobacco and juniper which keep the scent quite present. And the cedar and sandalwood hold as a steady base through which Blu makes its long landing.

May be a bit strong for some, in which case the "Blu Notte" flanker would be worth a sample.
15th January, 2017
Strong ginger, tobacco, cedar and musk scent. The first Bulgari I ever owned and it is a fantastic winner. Longevity close to 7 hours on me in the humidity of the southern US. It is a unique scent so I would sample before you buy... Still available for a GREAT price online... will always be in my collection. Enjoy!
31st May, 2016
Unique lovely tobacco and ginger scent. Lasts ages. Definitely a thumbs up.
31st May, 2015
Salutation.

BLV PH is a Modern Elegant fragrance.
Definitely Masculine.at first it surprises You because you think,it would be Very Spicy as not too Spicy.

Ginger&Cardamom in the top notes are Gorgeous.The base is Romantic and Gentle.it is different then most of the BVLGARI colognes,i had or i know.words can clear describe How much i love this cologne.

In my opinion BLV PH is suitable for AUTUMN weather&OFFICE use,Meantime for a determined,Free and independent person.I know Mr Morillas doesent make mistake with products.

SILLAGE?Is quite Good.

LONGEVITY?Is pretty Good on my skin.

13th May, 2015