Boucheron pour Homme (1991)
by Boucheron

Boucheron pour Homme information

Year of Launch1991

HouseBoucheron
PerfumerRaymond Chaillan
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Boucheron pour Homme

Boucheron pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Boucheron. The scent was launched in 1991 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Raymond Chaillan

Boucheron pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Boucheron pour Homme

I've been wearing this beauty since about 1992 and still consider it one of the best. I wore it on my wedding day in June of 1992. I'm 54 now but throughout the 90s I wore this as my signature scent. Nowadays there are so many great fragrances out there that I don't have a signature scent however I do still love and respect Boucheron and it'll always have a place in my collection and in my active rotation. For the record I'm talking about the EDP. I have only limited experience with the EDT.
17th June, 2021
Hazzle77 Show all reviews
Got a 5ml sample as it crops up as a classic quite often on the forums and really pleased I did. Reminds me a little of Cerutti 1881 with the citrus opening (I get more lemon than orange) but with sweeter mid-notes/drydown. Will get a full bottle at some point.
06th April, 2021
I don't question that Boucheron PH was released in 1991...but it smells like it was designed in 1961. Regardless of it's very mature label and design of a vintage men's fragrance I do like this a lot.

It comes off very lemony fresh and smooth of sandalwood. Carnation and soap surfaces right up strong at fast then settles to a creamy and lightly powdery level. This does have a green quality that seems to be made from a lot of vetiver with a little bit of incense and lily of the valley. But I get a little leather to this fragrance though it's not listed.

This is a soft and elegant men's fragrance that's medium projection and holds on for 12 hours. I say it smells older because the lemon, sandalwood, and light floral touches combined smells like the opening of Jean Naté with higher quality notes. Boucheron PH may get some unisex referencing from that but it's a relaxed and great scent. Very gentlemanly.

28th June, 2019 (last edited: 04th October, 2019)
I'm late 30's, but in my opinion this scent is for a much more mature person. My nose is not trained to pick up which note I'm smelling that senses this, but it definitely smells dated on me. Having said that, it's not an unpleasant scent.

I must add this this could really be considered unisex, in my opinion. Something seems very familiar to Chanel No. 5, or another similar scent in the powdery, floral, dated genre.

I had high hopes based on all the positive reviews from another site, but I won't be finishing my 5ml sample.
18th May, 2019
A clean citrus top note, that transforms over time from floral, to herbal and finally a subtle woody scent. An all year fragrance, suitable for the office or for a formal dinner. A timeless, fresh fragrance.
08th April, 2019
Straight away this reminded me of those Eighties and Early Nineties classical citrus floral fragrances for men that had a touch of class about them. Bright citrus opening of lemon, juniper and orange citrus. Nice but a bit rough with a musty/fusty note if smelled upclose coming from a dose of aldehydes.

Where this shines and becomes really good is how it develops and opens up. You get a lemon/Juniper citrus with lily of the valley and lots of floral's with woods blended in. It stays fresh and light and is reminiscent of Lauder For Men and Caron's Third Man.Though with the Lauder the lemon/juniper citrus is more focused and mossy with the floral's never showing themselves as much as in this one and Third Man. A variation on a popular theme from back in the day. Very classy and lovely smelling with a interesting host of complex notes.
07th January, 2019

Add your review of Boucheron pour Homme

Shop for Boucheron pour Homme products online

Shop for Boucheron pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search on ebay

Member images of Boucheron pour Homme

There are no member images of Boucheron pour Homme yet. [Image Uploads Currently Unavailable]