Escada Homme (1993)

Escada Homme is a masculine fragrance by Escada. The scent was launched in 1993

Escada Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Escada Homme

Stardate 20190409:

An old school masculine. A copy of Chanel PM Concentree (vintage version).

Citrus+Lavendar with powder (SW/Vanilla)
Nothing new. Not bad a t all but for the price pass.
09th April, 2019
Really a fascinating modern classics .what a nice scents created in old years.
14th November, 2018
This reminds me of Guerlain Heritage, and does a fantastic job fulfilling a similar role.
04th February, 2017
Yikes! This one is a very bold, masculine scent that shouts "notice me!" In the same class of scents as Habit Rouge and L'Instant by Guerlain, Escada Homme is a loud, powdery beast that happens to be classy, too. The interplay between the tart notes - bergamot, lemon, lime, and mandarin - with the spicy (juniper berries) is prominent, yet this is not your typical citrus scent. An acquired taste fragrance, for certain.
05th December, 2016
"I like my fragrances to be both masculine and luxurious. Escada Homme and Bel Ami fit that description perfectly, imo.I like my fragrances to be both masculine and luxurious. Escada Homme and Bel Ami fit that description perfectly, imo.I like my fragrances to be both masculine and luxurious. Escada Homme and Bel Ami fit that description perfectly, imo."I like my fragrances to be both masculine and luxurious. Escada Homme and Bel Ami fit that description perfectly, imo."

Couldn't get this 2004 review out of my mind!

Drydown is LDDM.
12th June, 2016 (last edited: 22nd June, 2016)
Genre: Woody Oriental

Escada pour Homme’s launch is fueled by and exceptionally pleasant and well balanced accord of sweet mandarin, lavender and bergamot. These top notes give way quite slowly to a heart of orange blossom and candied spices over a vanilla, patchouli, and sandalwood foundation. While quite sweet, Escada pour Homme does not impress me as a gourmand scent. It’s basenotes are too resinous, its vanilla too subtle and dry, and its floral notes too conspicuous for that. Instead Escada pour Homme presents as a rich, but not heavy, well balanced oriental that would work well for office or professional wear.

While lighter, less spicy, and hence perhaps a bit more bland than those men’s oriental classics Habit Rouge, Héritage, and Jaïpur Homme, Escada pour Homme does offer more character than say, Armani Code, and better balance than the over-sweetened Pi or Le Male. It’s middle-of-the-road, but sometimes the middle of the road is exactly where you want to be.
13th June, 2014