Fleurs d'Oranger (1995)

HouseSerge Lutens
PerfumerChristopher Sheldrake
Parent CompanyShiseido

About Fleurs d'Oranger

Fleurs d'Oranger is a shared / unisex perfume by Serge Lutens. The scent was launched in 1995 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christopher Sheldrake

Reviews of Fleurs d'Oranger

Orange flower bouquet
with hints of oily musk and cumin.

3*+

Mini sprayer
04th September, 2020
Not for me, bought a travel size from FragranceNet, so glad I didn’t get a full bottle. It smells to me like orange water trying to cover up BO.
31st July, 2020
I always wanted to own Fleurs d'Oranger and I kept putting it off. Finally I caved in and bought a bottle. This is THE best orange perfume I have EVER owned. Beautiful orange blossom with jasmine and tuberose. I don't care if this is a feminine perfume. I love it and I get many compliments when I wear it.
Perfect for the summer months and it lasts a long time on me.
22nd May, 2020
This one is not for me, but I cannot give it a thumbs down because it is the perfume that taught me what an "indole" is. I love orange blossom, but it needs an anchor, and here it is moored for longevity by a sickly, spicy rot.

There is a flower called Meadowsweet, that looks like a little creamy-white stick of candy floss, and it emits a heady scent in the meadows in June. Go closer to sniff it properly, however, and a sweet stench of death will mock your innocent interest.

I find the smell of sweat quite pleasing, but Fleurs d'Oranger goes further than a sexy oxter, giving me instead the fever-sweat and breath of the victim of a contagious illness, concealed by all the flowers brought by deathbed visitors.
13th August, 2018
Bright, fresh juicy orange and orange peel. The jasmine is either brief or it is that well incorporated here. It has loud, prominent tuberose, which seems to be the star. The rose and hibiscus, when they show themselves, balance, compliment each other. Mild white flowers here, too - I smell gardenia. Light patchouli on the skin later on.
05th August, 2018
Tested it back recently. This juice is all about spicy orange blossoms, hesperides and tuberose (a scent which I hardly crave for). Spiciness (mostly dissonant warm cumin and mild piquancy) is evident providing a sort of carnal sultry floral vibe all around. Dry down is drier and floral in a more complex way (kind of soapy and rosey, than with a sophisticated spark of chic floral twist). Sexy.
02nd June, 2018

Add your review of Fleurs d'Oranger

Shop for Fleurs d'Oranger products online

Shop for Fleurs d'Oranger at online perfumeries

Search on eBay

Member images of Fleurs d'Oranger

There are no member images of Fleurs d'Oranger yet. Why not be the first?